Server not reachable

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
they cant see it 1, but they cant join if i invite them so i assume they get an error... idk not sure

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dude " You just offended Yuuvie by the way, he's a ***, and he takes offense to you using that term in such a way. Also, keep it up Yuuvie, I'm hoping someone will ban you for helping the guy who refuses to verify. " wtf are you talking about, god damn...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dude " You just offended Yuuvie by the way, he's a ***, and he takes offense to you using that term in such a way. Also, keep it up Yuuvie, I'm hoping someone will ban you for helping the guy who refuses to verify. " wtf are you talking about, god damn...
MAYBE IF YO MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wtf are you guys smoking!@#@!???? i just wanna play this god damn game online with some people. I dont need your dumbass comments about nothing you troll ****s.... check it! help me or dont ******* responnd lol... goodness

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you tried installing day of defeat source?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf are you guys smoking!@#@!???? i just wanna play this god damn game online with some people. I dont need your dumbass comments about nothing you troll ****s.... check it! help me or dont ******* responnd lol... goodness
http://forum.esforces.com/threads/78304-Half-Life-Steam-Verification-Required-for-Official-Support

[INFO]Please remember that the verification not required for browsing and posting on the forums outside the support sections of ESF. It's only required when you are having in-game issues / troubles with Earth's Special Forces and wish to gain some help from the community and team members. Non-validated users will not be able to post in the help sections.[/INFO]
Friggin read.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
you said yourself, it's 420. You should know what I'm smoking.
This is the appreciation I get from helping you out so much? People these days...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I don't like you but ..
LOL
quit spamming this thread with your stupid derails. jesus guys, not that hard to keep a thread clean from this garbage.

i don't want to have to report you to the proper forum authorities.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well, we are just doing our jobs. this is how we get people to verify their HL.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok you stupid mother fu cker .... tell me how or send a ******* link or something for me to do so! or stfu you peice of s h it lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok you stupid mother fu cker .... tell me how or send a ******* link or something for me to do so! or stfu you peice of s h it lol
I should've gone to bed like twenty minutes ago, but instead I'm here laughing at your ridiculous rants.

Are you still crying cause you got kicked ='(
Still crying because I called you a ***? It's okay, we won't judge you for liking guys.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I should've gone to bed like twenty minutes ago, but instead I'm here laughing at your ridiculous rants.

Still crying because I called you a ***? It's okay, we won't judge you for liking guys.
I was never crying man, I just kicked you. =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
anyone wanna f u c k i n g help me by chance lol... instead of all this blah blah going down??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom