ScrewAttack: Goku vs Superman

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, it does. You clearly stated that chi is simply a matter of belief, as if it was an absolute fact. You then went on to say that nothing is absolute.. clearly contradicting what you said prior. Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Definitions number 1a and 5 from webster's if anyone is curious

#1a Absolute: free from imperfection; complete; perfect

#5 Absolute: positive, unquestionable

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or was I stating an opinion predicated on the idea that in 3000 years, they've yet to prove the existence of a thing, and yet despite this deep knowledge of the Universe have only just returned to the world stage as a result of co-opting western philosophies and practices? Why would I bring this up? Because the idea that the "ancient far east" knows all this magic and hidden kung fu dragon nonsense is just that: nonsense. ABSOLUTE FACT. No, opinion. But then you've provided nothing but conjecture and opinion as well. I would argue my opinions are grounded a little more firmly in reality than yours, however, as you appear to subscribe to the concept of eastern mysticism. We live in a Verse of probabilities, not possibilities.

But if you would like to treat everything we say in the most literal of terms, and argue semantics, by all means. Proceed. I will not lose such a battle.

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wasn't here to argue semantics. That would be something you started on your own by saying two totally different things.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet here you are, refusing to argue your point and, instead, choosing to engage in an assault on my person rather than addressing the issue at hand, that, of course, being whether or not ki exists. And of course, the answer to that question doesn't matter in the context of tje fight for which this thread was created as, per your words, in order to ascertain the true victor of such a battle, they would need to fight on neutral ground. As we've clearly moved away from the parameters suggested by screwattack, and because ki clearly does not exist in any form or capacity in the DC universe, one would infer ki does not, in fact, exist in this neutral plane on which these two individuals are fighting.

But since we already know who the victor will be, let's go back to our new argument, that being whether or not a force know as ki or chi truly exists. As you are the one making the claim that such an outlandish force does, the ball is in your court, and it is you who must provide evidence in support of your opinion. You'll, of course, attempt to evade this portion of the argument by waving your hand, as you are wont to do, and so none of the aforementioned arguments will ever reach any kind of conclusion, because though you are proven, at the very least, incorrect, you choose neither to alter your positions nor admit the possibility of you being wrong.

However, though neither chi nor ki exist, The Nix does, and as such, her power flows through me in such a way as to make your arguments glance off the armor that is her love, like snow flakes on a volcano. Open your heart, and you, too, may know truth and her love.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And yet here you are, refusing to argue your point and, instead, choosing to engage in an assault on my person rather than addressing the issue at hand, that, of course, being whether or not ki exists.
That was the point, between Ren and myself, yes. You however stated with obvious knowledge that it is fact that chi does not exist. Thus our debate is something totally different. So stop trying to bend the conversation to your will.

And of course, the answer to that question doesn't matter in the context of tje fight for which this thread was created as, per your words, in order to ascertain the true victor of such a battle, they would need to fight on neutral ground. As we've clearly moved away from the parameters suggested by screwattack, and because ki clearly does not exist in any form or capacity in the DC universe, one would infer ki does not, in fact, exist in this neutral plane on which these two individuals are fighting.
You're now trying to argue something totally different.

But since we already know who the victor will be, let's go back to our new argument, that being whether or not a force know as ki or chi truly exists. As you are the one making the claim that such an outlandish force does, the ball is in your court, and it is you who must provide evidence in support of your opinion.
It would have been in my court, had I ever once stated that it was 100% factual that ki, or chi, existed. As far back as this whole topic goes.. I only ever went as far as to say ancient texts have been found that describe acts preformed with said 'magic' (seeing as ki isn't really magic.. because magic itself is defined as 'the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces). Have I used it as possible proof, or something that really should be looked into more? Yes. As absolute 100% scientific proof? No.

You however stated, and I'll quote you on this "It's a belief, not much more". You used this sentence as if it were again shown, with the scientific proof you love to tote on about.

You'll, of course, attempt to evade this portion of the argument by waving your hand,
Attempt? No. Point out where the current burden of proof truly lies? Yes.

as you are wont to do, and so none of the aforementioned arguments will ever reach any kind of conclusion, because though you are proven, at the very least, incorrect, you choose neither to alter your positions nor admit the possibility of you being wrong.
Nothing has been proven yet.. I still see 0 scientific proof. All we have seen so far, is you try to have it work in both absolutes and statistics.. that doesn't fly and you were called out on it, and now try to shift the view from it.

However, though neither chi nor ki exist, The Nix does, and as such, her power flows through me in such a way as to make your arguments glance off the armor that is her love, like snow flakes on a volcano. Open your heart, and you, too, may know truth and her love.
Whatever helps you sleep.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was the point, between Ren and myself, yes. You however stated with obvious knowledge that it is fact that chi does not exist. Thus our debate is something totally different. So stop trying to bend the conversation to your will.

Says the person who would rather consciously misinterpret a post to suit his needs than read it as is.

You're now trying to argue something totally different.

I'm returning to the topic at hand. Or have you forgotten your numerous posts on sticking to the topic? Contradictions, indeed.

It would have been in my court, had I ever once stated that it was 100% factual that ki, or chi, existed. As far back as this whole topic goes.. I only ever went as far as to say ancient texts have been found that describe acts preformed with said 'magic' (seeing as ki isn't really magic.. because magic itself is defined as 'the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces). You however stated, and I'll quote you on this "It's a belief, not much more". You used this sentence as if it were again shown, with the scientific proof you love to tote on about.

And yet, here we are, once again, discussing absolutes when I've quite clearly stated to do so is a trap. One does not need to be 100% certain to state the probability either is or isn't such. But this concept escapes you time and again. But I am a patient man. You don't need to state it is 100% factual, or that you believe it to be so. But one can infer you subscribe to the idea of ki by how aggressive you are in defending it. If I am incorrect in inferring you lean more towards the existence of ki than away from it, by all means. Correct me. Until such time, the argument remains you lean towards it and I lean away from it.

Now, if what you'd like me to do is break all of my words and sentences down Barney-style for you, so that it becomes a little less muddled as to whether I'm stating my opinion (Cliff Notes: I am) or whether I'm attempting to speak for the Universe, I suppose I can do so. Or, and this is my preferred course of action, rather than coddle such childishness, I can continue hoping that you'll, instead, determine the meaning of my words not through absolute literal interpretation of my sentences word by word, but by attempting to understand the spirit of my words, instead.

Attempt? No. Point out where the current burden of proof truly lies? Yes.

And yet you haven't, so I'll reiterate that the burden of proof is on you, as you're the one who believes in the existence of a thing that has yet to be proven, or even hinted at in any form of scientific inquiry.

Nothing has been proven yet.. I still see 0 scientific proof. All we have seen so far, is you try to have it work in both absolutes and statistics.. that doesn't fly and you were called out on it, and now try to shift the view from it.

That's interesting, because I, too, see zero scientific proof in support of what you call ki. I've neither used absolutes nor statistics in either proving or disproving the existence of ki, instead focusing on the probability of life existing elsewhere (intelligent or otherwise) vs the notion of a supernatural force that has proven to be completely evasive at this point, but of course you've yet to allow reality to stand in your way so why start now?

Whatever helps you sleep.

The Nix does not sleep, and as her conduit, neither do I.
And here we are, still not focusing on the argument. As I said would happen.

Last edited:
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys, we're VERY happy to announce that the highly requested and anticipated Goku VS. Superman DEATH BATTLE! will be airing tonight right here on ScrewAttack.com for EVERYONE! We GREATLY appreciate your patience and support throughout the delay! We've put more blood, sweat and tears into this episode than ever before and with the final product clearing 30 minutes we really hope you enjoy it. We'll get it up tonight as soon as possible!

-Sincerely

Wiz & Boomstick
Saw the announcement popped out an our ago and i am happy. :)

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Z power always helps me. So lets give him the reputation.

Don't spoil it Nathan. Delete the victor and let people find out for themselves.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a few things wrong with that fight, one of which they even addressed in the 20 minutes before the fight. Also, he fought Superman from Super****ery.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I hate them for this result, EVEN if they took the manga into consideration there shouldn't be any SSJ4 Goku. However i enjoyed the battle.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They took Goku's (who was at 8,000 at the time) ability to go through the Serpent Road in a day and multiplied it by SSJ4 multiplier (4,000) (though SSJ4 being 10x SSJ3 is made up), without taking into consideration that at the end of Z he was thousands of times stronger than that. Let alone in GT.
I agree with the result, though.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He may have lost, but I liked watching Goku fight more than Superman. Because Supes' is boring.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't that Superman is boring. The people who write and choreograph him have absolutely no imagination. Even when he's moving quickly, they make him look like hes some guy on the street with no fighting capability.

Also, why is Goku fighting in space if he can't breathe there?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't agree with the result,freakin Goku is the strongest = =

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, why is Goku fighting in space if he can't breathe there?
Because of Bardock's special. And two panels of Freeza's flashback in the manga, where Bardock is apparently in space, confronting Freeza, though that may just be some "flashback background", with Planet Vegeta and all.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because of Bardock's special. And two panels of Freeza's flashback in the manga, where Bardock is apparently in space, confronting Freeza, though that may just be some "flashback background", with Planet Vegeta and all.
Except it became clear Goku couldn't breathe in space when he had to find a way to get off Namek that one time in band camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom