SaiyanPrideXIX's New Gallit Gun Aura v1.0

Best answers
All I can say it... nothing................

O_O :shocked:
That's amazing. Downloading for me!!!!!! THANX..
You should do that with like the final flash! but yellow electricity! :shocked:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that is simply awesome. Maybe the team should use that to replace the current gallit-gun sprite... I find this one better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...visually...it looks much cooler here than it does in game, if you ask me. I kind of futzed up the animation a bit. It gets bigger and biggert but doesn't shrink back so the pulse is a little wrong. But it doesn't look too bad, so I figured I'd put it up.

Any criticism is welcome, incidentally. I'm thinking of doing more, depending on how well this one is received. So any comments are appreciated.

And thanks for the good feedback already!

Best answers
ya as i said, its amazing... as well if you are going to do some more, make the Final Flash with the lightning! but yellowish. :) BTW, I can't wait to try this..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Link doesn't work for me....... :(

Best answers
Even if the pick does look better then ingame il still use it , but like the two gentlemen stated above : the link doesnt work so i gues il have to wait a little longer...

Best answers
I dont mind if i have to wait longer... it still looks good.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad my friend, not bad at all.

though it does look like you have exceeded your maximum bandwidth, so I suggest uploading it to one of the various esf sites floating around (probably esf-word.de or the ESFSTUFF, but I can't remember the link to the second)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...those *******s at Comcast must be blocking it...I'll add it as a zip and see if that helps.

Right click and save as didn't work either. Hmph. Let me look into this further, hopefully I'll get it working. It SHOULD work fine; my band site hosts files on that space all the time, mp3s and such. And the server can't be down, because, well...the picture's in the same place.

>:0\ Hang tight guys...

Best answers
really, really nice!.. plz post a link as soon you have uploadet it as a zip or on a different site:D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks great! Kudos.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow man, good job, didn't know you could make sprites.

Best answers
it looks totally awesome .... you are doing a lot of good work man.. nice sprite nice song all nice!! Send it to esfstuff they can use some files!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe...I already emailed ESF Stuff about hosting my stuff. The thing is, I went to college for multimedia...so...I don't particular have great photoshop skills because I focused on writing (that's what I wanted to be) but I've had edits in ESF since Beta 1.0 came out, and a lot of my friends have been trying to convince me to show them and let others use them.

My next pet project was going to be to edit the powerup sprite to see if I could "simulate" some sort of lighting or aura effects. It doesn't look like I can, either way, but it's still going to be a pet project of mine before long.

I'm also debating on making a new Final Flash but the way I want to do it, I don't exactly know how well it will work (I want to make the sprite bigger and I don't know how well it will line up ingame afterward).

The music's my mine focus right now, though. Most of this other stuff has already been made; for instance, I have a custom target sprite, among other stuff.

Has anyone tried this sprite in game yet? It's not that good, believe me...

I'm going to probably edit the gallit gun sound to go with this charging animation, too, down the road.

Well either way I guess I can say that you can rest assured; there'll be more before long.

Best answers
Can't wait! until you finish to Final Flash (if you ever do it, which probably wont be for a long time) What music are you going to edit or make/which character? Just curious cause your one sprite shocked me and my friends while i was at school checking it out, and they were as shocked as I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom