red storm is rising fast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing we need for a perfect world is respect.

If you do not understand how this relates to China, may I suggest you do something I myself do far too little, and think?

I shall let Hypnus lull me to sleep, and Morpheus show me tranquillity. Morpheus is the Greek God of dreams, while Hypnus is the Greek god of sleep. The Nix is a lie. >:eek:

Best answers
All i can say is beep America and i hope they nuke America(sry for the guys on the forum who is in America i hope you guys stay alive)
See this is the ignorant bull**** that pisses me off. Its everywhere these days. You call us murderers and all of that other bull****... why? Because you get your points of view from your one sided, ignorant media sources. Turn off the ****ing news and go research the stuff, i'm positive you'll find it to be a different case. Americans are not the ones at fault here.

I said it one and I'll say it again. Hate my government... but don't hate my people. We didn't do any harm to you guys.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would rather have a communist superpower influencing other countries than a democratic superpower? Thats some messed up priorities if you ask me...
i know there's 3 pages since this, but america would be a republic, not a democracy.

what you're trying to infer is that a communist leadership would be worse than a capitalist one.

there are arguments for and against this, and there are certainly good and bad points to both.

Best answers
i know there's 3 pages since this, but america would be a republic, not a democracy.

what you're trying to infer is that a communist leadership would be worse than a capitalist one.

there are arguments for and against this, and there are certainly good and bad points to both.
Yea i agree with that. Obviously they both have their high and low points. But I'd rather have a Republic or Democratically governed nation influencing the world than a communist one... especially since true communism is nearly impossible.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuba could have probably been pretty great if it weren't for our embargo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, is there another "OMG they have newkEElar weapons, let's invade" story on the way?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do have nuclear weapons which is precisely why we won't invade. They can't win a conventional war, but they'd be willing to nuke our guys to keep us at bay. That's also precisely the reason why we'll never be invaded by foreign countries until they figure out how to turn flying nukes into duds.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha! You're acting as if [ENTER ANY MAINSTREAM AMERICAN NEWS PROVIDER] isn't the most reputable news source in the Universe!

When Fox news starts treating a Democrat like a hero, you know something is wrong.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny thing is, the Mayans predicted years ago that the apocalypse of the world would be in 2012. And everything preceeding it would start in 2008. I was never a believer of this 'myth'. But more and more now, does it look like it's...true. They predicted hunger (Africa), storms (26th of december 2004 anyone? Katrina?) and war (Iraq, war on terror...China becoming more powerful?) I wonder, I wonder...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it's comparable with women, when their.. cycle.. ends, Apocalypse begins. So yeah.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's also precisely the reason why we'll never be invaded by foreign countries until they figure out how to turn flying nukes into duds.
I both pray for and tremble before the day we can negate a nuclear strike entirely. The good thing is that nukes aren't as much as a threat, and will likely be made obsolete. The bad is it gives potential invaders bigger cojon'es to actually kick-it old school on our asses...And the idea of war on American soil frightens me, especially since I live 45 minutes from the Pacific coast...

Funny thing is, the Mayans predicted years ago that the apocalypse of the world would be in 2012. And everything preceeding it would start in 2008. I was never a believer of this 'myth'. But more and more now, does it look like it's...true. They predicted hunger (Africa), storms (26th of december 2004 anyone? Katrina?) and war (Iraq, war on terror...China becoming more powerful?) I wonder, I wonder...
Signs being fulfilled is an unsettling notion to any man, but how many times have people predicted the imminent end of the world? And how many have been right so far?

I just try to ignore these doomsday warnings. When it's worth worrying about, it'll be on the news...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I both pray for and tremble before the day we can negate a nuclear strike entirely. The good thing is that nukes aren't as much as a threat, and will likely be made obsolete. The bad is it gives potential invaders bigger cojon'es to actually kick-it old school on our asses...And the idea of war on American soil frightens me, especially since I live 45 minutes from the Pacific coast...

Signs being fulfilled is an unsettling notion to any man, but how many times have people predicted the imminent end of the world? And how many have been right so far?

I just try to ignore these doomsday warnings. When it's worth worrying about, it'll be on the news...
On the plus side, we'll probably be invading other countries under the guise of spreading Democracy if the current trend continues. Then again, if we get our act together but are invaded anyway, I'm pretty sure me and Sub will die first, what with us living in the financial capital of the world and all.

They hate us for our trains.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said it one and I'll say it again. Hate my government... but don't hate my people. We didn't do any harm to you guys.
Maybe I was a little hars but your right the goverment is to blame not the people

Best answers
Maybe I was a little hars but your right the goverment is to blame not the people
Naw its cool man, it just pisses me off when people say that about us. Americans are stereotyped to be the absolute evil on this planet, when really.. there are people all around the world that are just as bad as some of ours. Were no different than most of the other world, i just wanted to point that out. People see America through the eyes of the media, and unfortunately the only Americans that make it in the media's focus are either complete idiots, fat, or a combination of the two. In reality, the majority of Americans aren't like that at all. For the most part, Americans are a humane group of people, just as most of the world is.

Im done ranting, i just wanted to point out that we aren't as evil as the rest of the world thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom