red storm is rising fast

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but according to the history of china is a completely unification history on earth which once they have power they will expanding non stop. they will attamp to conquer the planet and complete its destiny of unification and in tern of unification means they will force to kill or assimilize the people or race they conquer...in that time we will have to speak chinese and eat with chopstick......because mostly of tragic past in 19th century i dont think they will spare any of us alive....(most of them having extremely hatred with europeans..you will know what would happan..)and mostly many generation of chinese leader always want to remain their name in history that no one will know what kind madness they will do.

accordding to wikipadia the china once have many race resided on it before the china been unified.(nicro, caucasian, mongols, huns and mostly veitnamese in south china) where they go?? they extincted...(still many of chinese people believe that the world will eventually unify by china! and it is in modern day!)

you will be disappointed.... chinese people was based on the needed of subface space that they can maintain their population and breed more. they will not allow any indepandent state exist once they having power.

PS: i dont think even their communist government could control the ideal that its own people believe..and soon overthrow it by its own people in the future once it's under control..(the birth control has achiving the rebel every year)

chinese nationism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_nationalism

unification ideal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_reunification
Jesus Christ...

Historically, China was very isolationist. In any case, the link you gave us refers to China being unified as one country, not China unifying the entire earth under one country. You need to stop making **** up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
China has a streak of...unsavory customs and ideals that I'm sure they'd try forcing upon people if they ever became as powerful as the US, being the xenophobic people they tend to be...

Let me see...They see women as inferior and have been known to kill a newborn girl to avoid feeding another mouth, they torture Christians, and they're communist...the BAD sort of communist...

If they ever got that powerful, we'd have world war 3 in a hurry, because if America becomes West China, the Europeans are the only ones who can stop them if they decide to go Hitler on planet Earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would rather have a communist superpower influencing other countries than a democratic superpower? Thats some messed up priorities if you ask me...
Democracy is only more successful because it doesn't try to control as much. Communism tried and failed - so far, anyway. If communism was implemented properly in the US a long time ago, we would have avoided a lot of wars, unnecessary bloodshed, and probably developed third world countries better.

I can safely say: Yes, I would rather have a communist superpower than the current American superpower - of course, as long the communist superpower doesn't want to rule the world any more than the US of A does.

Communism is like a swear-word in the US, but if one were to compare my country to the US, we would appear very much like a communist country, although we're mostly left wing (sadly, we have 30% of our people voting for a bunch of fascists, similar to your republicans). Please don't badmouth things you don't know what is.

In general, communism was an attempt at equality. The communists wanted to close the gaps between poor and rich, and make everyone equal. This failed, of course, as they were biting over too much. If a giant like China rose to power, and solved a few of its internal problems, as well as developed their technology, it would only be a positive influence on the world.

As for you, Hellrider, why don't you try reading up on a thing or two before stating them as facts. You are not a prophet. You are a person with opinions given to you by your surroundings and environment. Get your own opinions, formed by logic thought, not propaganda.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to stop making **** up.
And stop overreacting as well. A friend of mine who has been to the poorer parts of China says their political system is too messy to be the top superpower. Don't know how much weight that holds, but there you go.

But even if China is doing economically well, I don't see a large benefit coming from a war between China and the US. Globalization-fueled relations are part of it, but as others have stated before, superpowers don't really want to go to war with other superpowers.

Sometimes I think people want to be scared so they have something to do.

And as for communism, I don't like its approach to "equality". I think you give it a little too much credit by saying it would have been beneficial to the US., Avenger.

Best answers
Democracy is only more successful because it doesn't try to control as much. Communism tried and failed - so far, anyway. If communism was implemented properly in the US a long time ago, we would have avoided a lot of wars, unnecessary bloodshed, and probably developed third world countries better.

I can safely say: Yes, I would rather have a communist superpower than the current American superpower - of course, as long the communist superpower doesn't want to rule the world any more than the US of A does.

Communism is like a swear-word in the US, but if one were to compare my country to the US, we would appear very much like a communist country, although we're mostly left wing (sadly, we have 30% of our people voting for a bunch of fascists, similar to your republicans). Please don't badmouth things you don't know what is.

In general, communism was an attempt at equality. The communists wanted to close the gaps between poor and rich, and make everyone equal. This failed, of course, as they were biting over too much. If a giant like China rose to power, and solved a few of its internal problems, as well as developed their technology, it would only be a positive influence on the world.
Hmm.. thats wierd. I dont remember any country with a democratic government slaughtering their civilian population. Thats communism's field of expertise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't make me slap you with the stereotype/ignorant stick. Communism was not based on murdering people. Communism has nothing to do with murdering people, however, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Humanity wasn't, and isn't ready for such amounts of power to be placed in one area.

Democracy works because everybody knows power corrupts, and they expect it to, and so they strip the leaders of as much power as possible, and then proceed with majority rules.

You're saying communism kills people - something which is, quite frankly, one of the more ignorant things I've heard on this forum. Obviously, you have at some point been biased towards communism, otherwise you might look at it from more than one angle.

Best answers
Don't make me slap you with the stereotype/ignorant stick. Communism was not based on murdering people. Communism has nothing to do with murdering people, however, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Humanity wasn't, and isn't ready for such amounts of power to be placed in one area.

Democracy works because everybody knows power corrupts, and they expect it to, and so they strip the leaders of as much power as possible, and then proceed with majority rules.

You're saying communism kills people - something which is, quite frankly, one of the more ignorant things I've heard on this forum. Obviously, you have at some point been biased towards communism, otherwise you might look at it from more than one angle.
I know what its based upon... im not an idiot, so dont try to teach me. Its a decent idea, but the transition from the communist-dictator rule to full-communist rule is nearly impossible. Im basing the genocide on the communist-dictatorship, which is evident throughout probably all countries who had a dictatoral or communist rule. China did it, Russia did it, Vietnam, N. Korea, ect... Just that, and the whole basis that communism is impossible what makes communism flat out retarded... and even more so is having it as a global influence.

So im gonna say it again, your priorities are ****ed up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmm.. thats wierd. I dont remember any country with a democratic government slaughtering their civilian population. Thats communism's field of expertise.

that was stalinsm...not communism! do not confuse both of them..

and to sub.

I'm not sure where did you get the idea that chinese are isolationist?? yes they were but before manchurian and european invasions. and so because the terrain limits them selves from expanding so their expansion wouldnt go too far. so as their enemies way too strong too(mongols, japanese, russian and manchurian were their traditional enemy and they were so powerful that chinese wouldnt dare to touch them. but to the other weaker state in far east soil?? they were absorbed by their "central government" with many pretty lie!)

I highly suggest you watch movie "mummy 3 the dragon emperor" and "heroes"

they were all spin around how to unify entire world and "save" people from wars..how ironic..

PS: many of chinese believe that they will eventaully replace and assimlized american with their larger immigrant population in the finale. they always state that 21st century is chinese century. and that came from a friend of mine's mouth. he is chinese...isnt it dreadful??

their finale ideal is build a supremely central government upon the world. that means there will not allow any other government in the worldwise exist to against the government's might. one rule, one language and one government....and finally...one race.

*in 221bc when china absorb all its weak and helpless neighber it had determined its destination...the way of unification and world demination.

Best answers
that was stalinsm...not communism! do not confuse both of them..
I said it in my last post... China, Russia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, N. Korea, Vietnam, Syria, Serbia, ect... all of those countries have committed democide atleast once in their lifetime. Im fairly sure that most (if not, all) of them have communist/dictator based governments. I dont see any democratic based countries pullin that ****.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Communism in principal and on-paper is a fine idea, but it's a utopian idea, which depends on human beings caring more about the grand design than about themselves.

It's a nice idea to pay everyone the same, give people almost totally equal opportunities, but the major flaw is that you are essentially unable to improve your standard of living. A Doctor who studied his practice for ten years is payed no differently than the guy who just sits at home all day, or the guy working the fast food drive-through. So there's no incentive for getting a hard job like this, and so a lot of people just say "screw this", and take easy street.

A lot of people may follow suit, and this leads to a grinding halt in pretty much everything. It's the reason Communism as it is now doesn't work. And usually, sheer force from the ruling regime is the only way to keep things going: "The beatings will continue until morale improves". And since the government pretty much regulates everything anyway due to the system, it turns into a fascist government.

So in essence, Communism doesn't directly kill; it's people trying to force a broken, if not crippled system to work for them, and in the process giving it to the whole nation in the rear.

Now, I'll say right now that Capitalism is imperfect, but I'd rather have a semi-broken system than a shattered system in place.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i most say that democracy will make chinese people become insanety...and more chance we will go into the war...so you all wrong.

if the the china is under communist party= we still have our life style because they're only care about the communism and military stranth and resouce more just world demination. which we still have aleast 100 years of freedom if we dont emerge the war with them.

if the china is under rule by chinese people= world demination and eventaully we will be defeated and assimilized into chinese seciety.

Best answers
Communism in principal and on-paper is a fine idea, but it's a utopian idea, which depends on human beings caring more about the grand design than about themselves.

It's a nice idea to pay everyone the same, give people almost totally equal opportunities, but the major flaw is that you are essentially unable to improve your standard of living. A Doctor who studied his practice for ten years is payed no differently than the guy who just sits at home all day, or the guy working the fast food drive-through. So there's no incentive for getting a hard job like this, and so a lot of people just say "screw this", and take easy street.

A lot of people may follow suit, and this leads to a grinding halt in pretty much everything. It's the reason Communism as it is now doesn't work. And usually, sheer force from the ruling regime is the only way to keep things going: "The beatings will continue until morale improves". And since the government pretty much regulates everything anyway due to the system, it turns into a fascist government.

So in essence, Communism doesn't directly kill; it's people trying to force a broken, if not crippled system to work for them, and in the process giving it to the whole nation in the rear.

Now, I'll say right now that Capitalism is imperfect, but I'd rather have a semi-broken system than a shattered system in place.
Yeah thats what im saying.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i most say that democracy will make chinese people become insanety...and more chance we will go into the war...so you all wrong.

if the the china is under communist party= we still have our life style because they're only care about the communism and military stranth and resouce more just world demination. which we still have aleast 100 years of freedom if we dont emerge the war with them.

if the china is under rule by chinese people= world demination and eventaully we will be defeated and assimilized into chinese seciety.
By the Nix! Thank you, young Hellrider, for bringing this matter to our attention. I do not know how our great Oracles, Prophets, Generals and Dogma have missed such a grave and massive threat.

We must summon the 19th and 26th legions at once to prepare the defenses against the Chinese hoard! This could not have come at a worse time, however. All other legions are currently preoccupied with they who shall not be named for fear of retribution from the mods. While the situation could hardly be worse, I do believe the fighting 19th and fighting 26th will come out on top in the end.

So fear not, young Hellrider, China shall burn to the ground. The Imperial Forces of the Nix is on the case.

Best answers
By the Nix! Thank you, young Hellrider, for bringing this matter to our attention. I do not know how our great Oracles, Prophets, Generals and Dogma have missed such a grave and massive threat.

We must summon the 19th and 26th legions at once to prepare the defenses against the Chinese hoard! This could not have come at a worse time, however. All other legions are currently preoccupied with they who shall not be named for fear of retribution from the mods. I have faith in the fighting 19th and fighting 26th, however.

China shall burn to the ground.
****in sweet.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

We must summon the 19th and 26th legions at once to prepare the defenses against the Chinese hoard! This could not have come at a worse time, however. All other legions are currently preoccupied with they who shall not be named for fear of retribution from the mods. While the situation could hardly be worse, I do believe the fighting 19th and fighting 26th will come out on top in the end.

So fear not, young Hellrider, China shall burn to the ground. The Imperial Forces of the Nix is on the case.
and i shall demand you to be the chief of the front defensive line..in that you will be a perfect fit to be a great general.

and china aleast having 5 million troop in serivice by communist party i really cant imagine if it is war time and the regime is control by the bunch crowd of chinese civilean....500 million angry chinese crowd will rush us all..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Democracies are capable of genocide.
But it's not a usual occurrence compared to Dictatorships. Normally the mass-populace is against killing people...I won't speak for the world on that one...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

You recommended someone to watch a movie about a mummy and the tv show heroes, in comparison to china randomly taking over the world. Then you have the audacity to call out everyone and call them wrong.

You're beyond logic, I don't even know anymore man. Brain hurts.

edit: I have to use the bathroom, brown storm is rising fast.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i shall demond you to be the chief of the front defensive line..in that you will be a perfect fit to be a great general.
Worry not, I shall be there with the fighting 19th. I am sure you will be happy to know that the one known as Dogma will be commanding the fighting 26th. This will likely doom all in the 26th to die a slow, horrible death, and I can assure you that with Dogma in command, it will be a brilliant, albeit unnecessary, end, which is all that any Legionaire could ask for.

and china aleast having 5 million troop in serivice by communist party i really cant imagine if it is war time and the regime is control by the bunch crowd of chinese civilean....500 million angry chinese crowd will rush us all..
Hellrider, you are proving to be a most valuable asset to our cause. Thank you for revealing this information. While 5 million troops is a lot, it is nothing compared to the death and destruction that even one Legionnaire will bring upon their country. We shall leave none alive.

@Jdude: The masses can be manipulated to serve the greater evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom