red storm is rising fast

Best answers
sorry but they have the ability to destroy our satellite.
And we have the ability to bomb them into oblivion, and i'm fairly sure we don't need Global Positioning to initiate a bombing run with B-52s or B-2 Spirits right into the heart of China. Our military isnt 100% dependant on GPS, hellrider. Even if China did manage to knock it out, we would still kick ass.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Alright so you're saying:

China has destroyed every satellite in space (of course, somehow leaving their satellites unscathed, and somehow not tipping off anyone else as to what they're doing, because china is obviously the ninja of countries)
China has "hacked the internet" (k...).
China has managed to land a significant portion of their military on an iceberg (not even a glacier).
No one is able to communicate (because the Chinese hacked landline phones too or something)
All of our airplanes are useless (because we use gps systems for everything, and have since the days of the Wright Brothers).

Let's say all of that happened, as utterly improbable as it seems.

How does this prevent Canada from calling the President, saying, "We have dragons on our front porch.", and sending a scout force that'll relay all of their positions back to our Air Force? Let's pretend all of our newest equipment is completely useless, because our military decided not to include any fail safes or back up systems. How does that stop us from sending several B-52's, armed with 70,000 lbs of mayhem each, and watching as everything below them is destroyed instantly? Are all of our tanks (the best in the world, I should add) useless all of a sudden? Is every helicopter in the world grounded? Hell, if we stuck a bunker buster onto a Saber, we'd still do significant damage.

In order for your scenario to be possible, every single person on the planet would need to be asleep at the same time, except for the Chinese, and wouldn't be allowed to wake up until the Chinese had already landed and managed to destroy every satellite up there. It's an implausible scenario.

And you're completely forgetting that we have alien technology.

DUN DUN DUN
I didnt say our weapon are totally useless, I'm saying that the war will goes messive and bloody when we go back to traditional war. and yet we do have the best tank and helicaptor in the world but they also needing "people" to operating. and then people will either wounded or die in the battle. and we do have night vision as well too. still we will win but it also will cost with high price(many people will die.).

about canada I afraid it will be too late even if they detecting chinese force. first even if they manage to report our president it still too late (cross over canada wouldnt even last 10 hours. but we need aleast 20 hours to operating the gear and destroy them before they reach to us.)
and if the chinese can able to do that that also mean russian are step in as well.

and arctic doesnt have glacier(it only apears in mountain region) so ice berg is lagical.

yes we can bomb them but will we capable of to destroy all of them in serveral hours? and they have anti-air system as well too.

ok why would we have to wait until that day happan? why do we just isolating them and seal them completely or attack them at first strike?

PS: about alien technology... I'd rather use nuke. because alien dont have technology(if you watch avp)

And we have the ability to bomb them into oblivion, and i'm fairly sure we don't need Global Positioning to initiate a bombing run with B-52s or B-2 Spirits right into the heart of China. Our military isnt 100% dependant on GPS, hellrider. Even if China did manage to knock it out, we would still kick ass.
even if we win the war it will not be a sweet victory. we have to prevent them attack while we still can but we are too optimistic, until they invade and we kick them of with bloody victory. is that something you want to see? this kind of victory will be nothing but XXXX.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt say our weapon are totally useless, I'm saying that the war will goes messive and bloody when we go back to traditional war. and yet we do have the best tank and helicaptor in the world but they also needing "people" to operating. and then people will either wounded or die in the battle. and we do have night vision as well too. still we will win but it also will cost with high price(many people will die.).

about canada I afraid it will be too late even if they detecting chinese force. first even if they manage to report our president it still too late (cross over canada wouldnt even last 10 hours. but we need aleast 20 hours to operating the gear and destroy them before they reach to us.)
and if the chinese can able to do that that also mean russian are step in as well.

and arctic doesnt have glacier(it only apears in mountain region) so ice berg is lagical.

yes we can bomb them but will we capable of to destroy all of them in serveral hours? and they have anti-air system as well too.

ok why would we have to wait until that day happan? why do we just isolating them and seal them completely or attack them at first strike?

PS: about alien technology... I'd rather use nuke. because alien dont have technology(if you watch avp)

even if we win the war it will not be a sweet victory. we have to prevent them attack while we still can but we are too optimistic, until they invade and we kick them of with bloody victory. is that something you want to see? this kind of victory will be nothing but XXXX.

Yea, Canada greets them with cookies and shows them the fastest way to the white house.
If I ran a country, I wouldn't like that some invading force traveled through my country to attack my neighbour.
How do the chinese enter Canada again? No matter how, somebody would notice it.
And they won't say "Oh China is attacking the USA. Billy go get the popcorn"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly doubt we'd go back to WWII days if our satellites were knocked out. We also wouldn't be in the dark, because it doesn't take satellites to know **** is going down.

And I am confident we'd be able to detect an army of Chinese people in time to send a bomber their way. It wouldn't take 20 hours, almost a day, to form some sort of strike.

Best answers
It's not because a country has an army twice the size of the US army, that they're planning on taking over the world..

Else: dear god, the ants are coming!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The Chinese would have to march all the way to our border, giving us plenty of time before then to bomb the crap out of them. They probably wouldn't even make it past the Canadian border. We can't use our weapons because all of our guys died before the war even started? Whatever, hellrider. You're trying to give every advantage possible to a technologically inferior nation, and it just doesn't work out.

An iceberg is what sunk the Titanic. They're not landing half their military on an iceberg.

How, exactly, are they transporting anti-air batteries, tanks and people onto icebergs? Through the use of what magic is this happening?

Because that's called being aggressively defensive, a tactic used by the Romans when they were intent on expanding by their Empire and a tactic used by Israel now. It's a bull**** tactic and shouldn't be used unless we plan on conquering Asia, and there's really no need for that.

Aliens don't have technology? How did they get here in the first place? Why are movies your only source of information?

XXXX times 4. Whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom