Real beauty is skin deep... OMG TEH PIX THREAD!

Best answers
Well the first hat is 'Seattle Legends'; the second says 'Ill Mind Rhymes' its just in sharpie though haha

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's been a while since I was last here. :p

Here's a picture from early march, me getting ready for my sister's wedding.

Deman, you always look great with whatever hair/facial hair combo you have.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yea, I need to get ready for my sister's wedding too -_-
I agreed with her that if I go to her wedding she will pay half of my new PC I plan on buying this summer. :devil:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wait, what? You actually considered not going to your sister's wedding?? You must hate her. Don't you want to pay her some respect? and what about the FOOD and the free BOZZ

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty ****ing shady of you to make her agree to a bribe for you to come to her wedding.

Last edited:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman, you always look great with whatever hair/facial hair combo you have.
Thanks man. My facial hair grows in so thick that pretty much anything I want to do with it looks good. Plus once I heard from several of my female friends that they love how curly my hair is, I started going with it.

Don't you want to pay her some respect? and what about the FOOD and the free BOZZ
And more importantly, the bride's maids. You can even be half honest with them by talking about how you and your sister may not exactly get along, you wouldn't dare miss her wedding. Show's that you've got a sense of responsibility and will be there for your "loved" ones. Just trust me on that one.

Had these posted in that other thread, and remembered this one (the right one), so here you go. After so many years, an up to date few pictures on an out of date user.
Damn Smith, you're lookin good. So is your girlie. ;)

Plus a pic for posterity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That picture makes you look Irish for some reason. I think it's the green shirt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks man. My facial hair grows in so thick that pretty much anything I want to do with it looks good. Plus once I heard from several of my female friends that they love how curly my hair is, I started going with it.

And more importantly, the bride's maids. You can even be half honest with them by talking about how you and your sister may not exactly get along, you wouldn't dare miss her wedding. Show's that you've got a sense of responsibility and will be there for your "loved" ones. Just trust me on that one.

Damn Smith, you're lookin good. So is your girlie. ;)

Plus a pic for posterity.
WTF? SAMURAI? lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beard power, ;D

kidding aside im looking pretty beastly myself at the moment. Havent shaved or cut my hair in months, been a depressed sack of **** here lately lol

I just might pop a new picture up here later, might scare ya

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Wait, what? You actually considered not going to your sister's wedding?? You must hate her. Don't you want to pay her some respect? and what about the FOOD and the free BOZZ
She's getting married with a ****ing hungayrian and since I'm a racist bastard, I hate that sack of ****. I told her that if she will show up with his child in front of me, I'll beat the **** out of her and her baby.
But if she said that she will pay half of my new PC, I feel obligated to go. Plus I'll probably get drunk and someone will have to take me home. Hopefully...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I know this is really none of my business, but that's extremely ****ed up man. I mean really ****ed up. :-/

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She's getting married with a ****ing hungayrian and since I'm a racist bastard, I hate that sack of ****. I told her that if she will show up with his child in front of me, I'll beat the **** out of her and her baby.
But if she said that she will pay half of my new PC, I feel obligated to go. Plus I'll probably get drunk and someone will have to take me home. Hopefully...
What can i say...
I'm ashamed that i'm also romanian. :(

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it seems i hit a raw nearve of such scum your to easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom