Real beauty is skin deep... OMG TEH PIX THREAD!

Best answers
Wait i got more...ill edit this one to put up more...just have to steal them from my friend and you will laugh

oh and btw...i don't know if i posted this...didn't check but if you look at my hands...they are tapped up...i had to get stitches 3 days before that match because i went through a window...was doing sprints and found the ONE REMAINING GLASS window that our school was changing to plexi glass...15 stitches in each hand....that bastard you see me defeating tried to rip them off...luckily i beat him 6-1 and pinned my finals opponent :37 seconds

PS again...do you think i would be allowed to post my Wrestling videos here? hehe be fun to show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> but i am teh secksiest naw.... gunno do some teh sex piczors when i get bak in 2 wehks...so girl are welcome <_< :D

i would like to see teh siexiest buddeh wrestling :p cmon and show sum ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just have an idiotically high metabolism. Thats the only reason I'm so skinny. I've been ashamed of my appearnce and have been able to do little about it...so if you're gonna **** with me about it, don't be surprised if I do something about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

@Saru...
When and where can I sign up for that class?

EDIT-
@ Arthos...
Dude, take advantage of your metab, eat whatever the **** you want. If I were you, id eat 10 bagels a day. If you want mass, work out, push ups/sit ups... do **** with yourself

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
EDIT: God I hate you people sometimes.

I'm honest about my appearance and look waht happens. You ass wipes make fun of me on IRC. Most stuff i can take...but this crap...I've always been like this. I'm well fed, I'm fit, and yet I'm skinny as a twig...ENOUGH.
Arthos said:
I just have an idiotically high metabolism. Thats the only reason I'm so skinny. I've been ashamed of my appearnce and have been able to do little about it...so if you're gonna **** with me about it, don't be surprised if I do something about it.
I am seriously disappointed that you took harmless hazing to this extreme.

I will attempt a civil discussion with other admin/mods about these two reckless acts.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:
Ooh, no photo of me yet? Time to post my mug here:
That picture reminds me of stonners (looks like a stonners shirt your have whoren in that photo =p)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
I am seriously disappointed that you took harmless hazing to this extreme.

I will attempt a civil discussion with other admin/mods about these two reckless acts.
After reviewing the two posted quoted above, I am giving Arthos a Moderator Corrective Action. I'm going to ask that people continue to post their pretty mugs and not comment on this situation as it is now resolved(not that any of you were doing that to begin with in the first place)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dendza's entry

in these three Im the guy on the left side
and here Im the guy at the right

note this pics were taken on excursion in France.
ask if you need more tricks&tips ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, arthos no worries. i was the same way. then i began to drink a lot of water and doing push-ups and sit-ups and pumping iron. i was satisfied with the outcome, so i pushed it to be a hobby. i'm still skinny, but more toned. don't let em get to you, you'd shock em sooner or later ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol well looking at that pic Twister, I'd say you're not one to complain about someone else's haircut ;)

Cool shoes though :D

edit; I'll repost my pic before anyone says i should post one before commenting :p it was already here but anyway

STRIKE A POSE! STRIKE A POSE!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
lol well looking at that pic Twister, I'd say you're not one to complain about someone else's haircut ;)
What are you talking about? Arthos posted a pic of him earlier, and his hair was really long. I wasnt complaining aobut anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
What are you talking about? Arthos posted a pic of him earlier, and his hair was really long. I wasnt complaining aobut anything.
Misinterpreted, granted, but you still have a funkier haircut :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom