Real beauty is skin deep... OMG TEH PIX THREAD!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Infringement is only applacable when it isn't used for parody. Go look it up and be defeated, I'll wait here.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stuart, you allow me no words.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Before I read this I have to say this , I really can't trust a site where anyone can alter the any information.

Here ya go "Acknowledgment of the source makes a use fair. Giving the name of the photographer or author may help, but it is not sufficient on its own. While plagiarism and copyright violation are related matters—-both can, at times, involve failure to properly credit sources—-they are not identical. Plagiarism—using someone's words, ideas, images, etc. without acknowledgment—is a matter of professional ethics. Copyright is a matter of law, and protects exact expression, not ideas. One can plagiarize even a work that is not protected by copyright, such as trying to pass off a line from Shakespeare as one's own. On the other hand, citing sources generally prevents accusations of plagiarism, but is not a sufficient defense against copyright violations. For example, reprinting a copyrighted book without permission, while citing the original author, would be copyright infringement but not plagiarism"

I pulled this off the site(added quotation marks so it wouldn't be plagerism.) . From what I've read it depends on what is being copied , it varies from videos , pictures , words and sentence phrases , each has their own protocol at which they can be properly copied with out being considered plagerism.

and lol I just jerkin your chain I don't really give a hoot on whether you rephrase or post exactly what I write.

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I read this I have to say this , I really can't trust a site where anyone can alter the any information.

Here ya go "Acknowledgment of the source makes a use fair. Giving the name of the photographer or author may help, but it is not sufficient on its own. While plagiarism and copyright violation are related matters—-both can, at times, involve failure to properly credit sources—-they are not identical. Plagiarism—using someone's words, ideas, images, etc. without acknowledgment—is a matter of professional ethics. Copyright is a matter of law, and protects exact expression, not ideas. One can plagiarize even a work that is not protected by copyright, such as trying to pass off a line from Shakespeare as one's own. On the other hand, citing sources generally prevents accusations of plagiarism, but is not a sufficient defense against copyright violations. For example, reprinting a copyrighted book without permission, while citing the original author, would be copyright infringement but not plagiarism"

I pulled this off the site(added quotation marks so it wouldn't be plagerism.) . From what I've read it depends on what is being copied , it varies from videos , pictures , words and sentence phrases , each has their own protocol at which they can be properly copied with out being considered plagerism.

and lol I just jerkin your chain I don't really give a hoot on whether you rephrase or post exactly what I write.
OMG, internets are serious buisnesses! ;(

Its cool, I've been playing along, and its been entertaining.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Off of work this morning, so me and the roommate decided to go take some of the toys out and head to the range.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this one is a girl, and it seems like she's the destroyer of our other ferrets lol.

she keeps starting fight with 3 year old male ferrets, who just grab her by the neck and drag her around the room for her efforts :p

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahah.. that's one nasty ferret. :)
Although she's cute.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And it's always trying to fight other furry tubes. (I tried to resist but it got the better of me :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom