Real beauty is skin deep... OMG TEH PIX THREAD!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't talk this much in a pic thread and not show us a pic of yourself.

GET OUT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth has a pic here? Where is that pic, then? :p

Also, I'd rather not have my rantings here identified to me later when I'm a respectable citizen.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The only pic synth had here is buried deep and it's a picture of him in a gi holding up a kick or something, I'm not digging for it but I can attest for it.

and even if you post a picture, and even if there is nothing funny/lame/weird about it, keep in mind the internet will always find a way to rip on you.

like kain and sean, whom are both fat. (Although if kain stays the course I can't call him fat and be truthful anymore.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last time I showed anyone on this forum a picture of me, a pirate patch was promptly added to it. That's the effect my pictures have on people. Plus, I look way nicer than I act online, so it'll just plain confuse you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last time I showed anyone on this forum a picture of me, a pirate patch was promptly added to it. That's the effect my pictures have on people. Plus, I look way nicer than I act online, so it'll just plain confuse you.
Tell me, since when is adding a pirate patch...a bad thing?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An eyepatch multiplies the awesome level of a person by pi to multiplied by the diameter of the eyepatch squared.

awesome = awesome + x(pi)^2

The issue is, Avenger was offended that his current awesome level was so low that he required a third party to eyepatch him up to bring him to the base level to post here. I hear the eyepatch was drawn enormously to compensate.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
An eyepatch multiplies the awesome level of a person by pi to multiplied by the diameter of the eyepatch squared.

awesome = awesome + x(pi)^2

The issue is, Avenger was offended that his current awesome level was so low that he required a third party to eyepatch him up to bring him to the base level to post here. I hear the eyepatch was drawn enormously to compensate.

Ah, so he was just a user of the all picture-patch.

Yea I keep a few spares, y'know in case I get a bad hair day or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'm fairly certain the "picture" of Avenger really was just one big giant eyepatch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'm fairly certain the "picture" of Avenger really was just one big giant eyepatch.
Exactly. Now you're getting it! All my photos are one giant eyepatch, thusly I can't show you any.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. Also, I have flippers and tusks. No eyepatch, though, that was taken away from me. Now **** off while I suck this mollusc out of its shell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like kain and sean, whom are both fat. (Although if kain stays the course I can't call him fat and be truthful anymore.)
i love my little penis'd crackfiend.

also, ******* lol at penis'd not being a mispelled word in google chrome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should load up a recent picture of me, where do peeps host their online images these days?

p.s. Avenger is a whore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's enormous but you guys are just gonna have to deal with that.

Also, I am way hotter than Magus.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what's that white stain on your leg you dirty boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom