Best answers
a) because it's Gohan, or Goten, or Trunks (eeh! Which one is it) and not Vegeta you lose 2 points

b) because I can't tell which one it is, you lose three points.

c) because it's blue, you gain 1 point

:D j/k. I'll minus the first one, giving you 8 points outta ten.

Best answers
wow thats mush better than i could ever do!
8/10:yes:

Best answers
I'm not sure about using 3 different fonts but it's still awesome :) :yes:

Best answers
Yea, the 3 fonts is kinda a downer. And in the top right corner his hair is a diff color. But other that that it is nice. and it IS gohan.

Best answers
The layout is pretty good, the colors are kind of an assault on the eyes, but not bad. Mewtwo is 100% right on the font thing. Unless you have a whole lot of text, you shouldn't need more that 2. In this case I think you'd be even better off staying with one family of type. Like Futura, Univers, or MicroGamma. I also think the "AKA" thing is a little odd. If you're attached to it no big deal, but I think it would be better if maybe you chose one name as a title and used the other as a sub-title.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by eMp-5
it's hard to rate something

should I rate u as just any photoshop user of some1 who's new to photoshop? I could say it's great, and give u 10/10. There's some things though, like using too much fonts, it's too emtpy for my taste, not that I don't like plain pics.. no.. I won't comment u on the style, but it's just to empty, it might be intended but it doesn't look good, I also don't like what u did with the gohan pic.

It's not bad, seriously it's quite actually, it's just that there are some things u really could imrpove on it, and what u should work on, but that's with pretty much every artist so no big deal, I'm giving it 6.5 out of ten, it's good but it just needs some improvements

grtz Naz

Best answers
1/10......................JK JKJK ahahha
9/10

Best answers
thanks guys heres a diff. one please rate domino and nazgul i learn a lot from what u guys say

Best answers
It looks weird. All those weird koleidascope (darn my bad spelling!) thingies. I liked the other one better, but I can tell it's Gohan in this one. I still give it 8.

Best answers
Your colors are very assaulting..you should add more tones and such, add variety -- all that pattern in blue really hurts the eyes.

I take it your favorite color is blue?? But in any case, you should probably work on editing the backgrounds and maybe a little motion blurs or something to add Depth. Maybe on the text you should add a BLACK border around it. If your going for the ICY look, then black is a good color.. But I kinda do like how you altered the hue and saturation of your gohan in pic #1..

Pic #2 is just...blah :p

But if your a newbie, thats insanely good and you should probably keep it up. If your intermediate, you need work. If your a advanced user, LAY OFF THE TUTORIALS.

The only thing I dislike about the newer generation of computer artists is they lack creativity. No differencies in the tutorials..just color changes and topic changes..

*shrug* I score it a 7/10..fairly good but a little on the eyes and repititive patterns.

Keep up the good work.

Best answers
i like icy things and that is no tutorial not 1 of it i made the whole thing kinda just popped out while i played with it.
please if nazghl or ryuko would be my teacher for like 2 days ill appreciate it

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like icy things and that is no tutorial not 1 of it i made the whole thing kinda just popped out while i played with it.
thank u so much for my mentioning my name :)

I'm always forgotten :(

check my portfolio (in my sig) for contact

grtz Naz

Best answers
thanks guys heres a diff. one please rate domino and nazgul i learn a lot from what u guys say

Looks pretty good, but I don't like the background at all, change it to something else and it will be far better.

Best answers
Hehe never said you did tutorials, I was assuming your fairly new, but if your advanced and have done it for a year, and still use tutorials, you should lay off the tutorials :p but that wasnt directed to you...

Anyway, the picture is quite good, just add depth with the text and you have a very good picture as a sample.. or maybe edit it in the future and you can actually get quite good results from such things.

The pic you posted a little later on in this thread, is very good.. hats off to you --

Tim

Best answers
I liked 2 of the fonts you used for the sig, cept that one down at the bottom in the middle, it blows..

I like the blue glow(ish) color you used too.

In all I'd give it a strong 8/10 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom