Random Light of Explosions - ESF 1.3 Open Beta

Best answers
http://www.skinner3d.com/bugs/view.php?id=103

I've reported the issue, but I was just curious if anyone else has had the same problem.

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5724/esferrormm5.jpg

On every one of the maps I load I see a random explosion of lights that kill my fps, and make the game incredibly slow. Attached to this error report is an image of the problem. My computer stats:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13ghz Processor (Overclocked to 2.5ghz)
eVGA GeForce 7950GT 512mb PCI-E Video Card
2gb DDR2 667 RAM (2x 1gb)
Windows XP SP2

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved post to correct forum...
Do you get this when making and joining servers, and is it really on every map?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look to the right of his screenshot, theres a water texture wehre its suppose to be leaves.. some reason when switching maps, the textures get fuxed up and are messed up and replaced with the wrong textures

Best answers
This is when I create servers myself, though I honestly haven't tried connecting to another player's server and seeing if I get the same issue. ANd yes, this is on every map. =(

@ imkongkong, actually that was the only map that had the misplaced textures. I thought that someone might bring that up, but I was too lazy to open up another map and take the pic. I'll post a screeny of every map that I have it in.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wonder if this might not be hardware specific. Because I've never had this problem.

Best answers
Yes, it's the same bug, but for some odd reason it started when I first started a game and not when switching maps. However, I just tried it again, restarted ESF and it wasn't there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wonder if this might not be hardware specific. Because I've never had this problem.
It doesn't seem to be since it happened to everyone on the server when the map changed.

Best answers
AAhhhhhhhhh the funky multi-coloured lights! I just got this one too.

Interestingly, just before the server froze and changed map I was using final form frieza's telekinesis which looked kinda buggy with a beam spite on one of the rocks o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom