Pride's Open Challenge -- My Fight Club Debut. Who wants some?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright...personally, I want to face Cuc eventually, but this would be my first fight and I'll probably screw up something or other. So I'm extending an open challenge to anyone and everyone else.

I don't care about the setting. A wrestling arena. A helicopter. The Mesozoic. The Middle East. The set of an incredibly bad Vin Diesel action movie. Whoville. It doesn't matter. Anywhere, anytime!

So let's go!! Who wants some? Come on, who's it gonna be?

[gets in position to deliver the Spear]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow...fine...forget you guys.

I guess you're all just scared of me, then. >:0\

Best answers
ill fight ya, just make sure when i whoop ya that u actually give me rep unlike someone other person who i will not name here *still waiting Hurlyboy*

*edit* np hurleyboy, all fixed now, and still waiting for a ref....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will moderate this challenge, the venue will be WWE Smackdown! (wrestling show) . . . in a Hardcore, falls count anywhere match! Please include entrance :)

Best of three rounds.

Best answers
Cucumba stands ring centre, mic in hand. The crowd in the stadium lit only by the fire light that lines the walkway into the ring all the chanting the names of the two contestants while stamping there feet, "Madd Dog!", *thump thump clap*, "SaiyanPride!", *thump thump clap*

"And now ladies and gentleman will you please get ready for MADD DOG!!!" Cucumba the ref and announcer yells to the crowd.

The fire bordering the ring and walkway all flair at once, the spotlight turn on and point to the fighter standing at the end of the walkway, steroids pumped arms in the air shouting to the crowd. "Whos da man?!"

Only when Madd dog climbs into the ring and Cucumba hands the mic to him does the crowd go silent.
"Ok I’m here SaiyanPride. I’m calling you out. If you think that just because this is ya first time that I’m gonna go easy on ya then you got another thing coming.", Madd dog Calls out looking round at the crowd, "Im going to fold you into a tiny box by the and of this match resembling those in nolf2 (for ne one who has played it u know what I mean :p)", Madd dog then raises his voice even louder and looks directly at the fire lit entrance, finger pointing beckoning SaiyanPride to walk out that door "let go of your mommy and come out here and Smack talk me *****!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The lights dimmed. The crowd rose to it's feet in a drawl of mixed emotions. The overpowering static-like hiss of the combined screams of the fans served as nothing but a psych up for Pride.

The fans held signs; "Here comes the Pride!" read one of them; "Make me famous!" another read.

The music hits. It's Powerman 5000--"Bombshell.", but now, it's more popularly known now as Pride's entrance music.

The video begins to play on the big screen. A countdown of a digital sort runs out, and the video shows a blue ball flying down a red gridwork pipeline. The video then shows a series of black and white clips; Pride is in his very animated position for his favorite finishing maneuver, the Spear. The song's lyrics, "Get up! Get up! Get up!" are in sync with the videos, as Pride ducks down low, signalling in three quick cuts with his right hand for the opponent to get up, and finally delivering a spear as the screen freezes and goes black and white.

The pyro goes off and Pride stands at the top of the ramp, Jericho-style. He has a microphone in one hand; the music fades as he finally reaches the ring.

"Alright, Madd Dog," Pride says, ****ily. "I ain't out here cause you called me out, you bottomfeeding gutless jobber. No. Nah. That ain't why I'm out here at all. But, there is something."

"Oh yeah? What's that, Rookie?"

"I think...that you're standing..."

And Pride got right up into Madd Dog's face, before finishing:

"...in my yard."

And the crowd went wild as Pride dropped the mic with a loud thud, because everyone knows--you don't mess with the big dog in the yard.

Bouncing from foot to foot, Pride was ready to make an impression. In fact, he was ready to make someone famous....

Best answers
Madd Dog Grins, "If that’s the way its gonna be, I will enjoy folding you into a mancube"

Madd dog takes a step back and the ring bell sounds. Pride and Madd dog both begin to circle each other for about a second then Pride throws a hard swing with his right. Madd sidesteps and catches his arm mid-swing.

"Too slow there Pride" Madd taunts with a mocking voice him before raising his knee to Prides gut. Pride bends over with the pain and Madd with both hands clasped together bring them down hard on his back sending pride to the ring floor. Madd dog raised his right leg and attempts to bring it down on Prides head, but pride narrowly rolls out of the way.

"YEEAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" The crowd does wild at the quick tiff.

"Get back here!" Madd calls, running backwards into the ring ropes and springs forward. Pride who has made it back to his feet ducks left easily avoiding Madd dogs’ clothes line, and gets into a ready stance, Madd who has bounded again off the opposite rope continues again towards the ready pride. Pride ducks, grabs Madd by the waist and raises him up, causing Madd to go flying over prides head and crashing into the arena floor.

The "Here comes the Pride!" signs and the people holding them in the crowd go wild and cheer to their hero as he poses for them while his opponent is crawling on the ground.

"Give up yet runt?!" Pride bellows at Madd dog who is now leaning against the corner pole.

"Come on show me what u got!" Madd replies quickly.

Pride charges at Madd again, elbow forward at neck height. Madd pulls a move he once saw on the old WCW, using the top rope as support he jumps outa the ring quickly, leaving Pride no time to stop himself from charging at the poll.

CRACK!! Pride hits the pole full on and falls backward onto his back clucking his chin which, apart from his left arm, took allot of the impact.

*boom boom Clap* *boom boom Clap* The crowd erupts in both cheers and anger at the cheap move. Madd pulls Pride from his feet out of the ring with him and forces him towards the crowd barrier and the line of fire behind it.

"Get up pride!" Madd roars at him as pride is leaning over the barrier with his back to Madd. "Get up and fight ME!" Madd Strolls forward towards him with the most confident, arrogant walk, "I said get..." Madd goes to grab pride by the hair when pride swings his arms back over the rail holding a folded chair.

"You want some of this Huh?!" Pride bellows with the chair raised ready to swing again, Madd a meter and a half away, arm on his shoulder where the previous chair impact occurred.

"Come on pride bring it on!" Madd Calls not to Pride but to the crowd behind him. The Flames around the stadium flair again and the crowd yells and stamps their feet, Homemade signs for the two wrestlers waving around like crazy 'Maul Him Madd dog', 'Your in my yard' and '#1' catching the cameras attention.

"There’s only two ways this can end, and in both of em, u die" Madd taunts as he rushes at pride again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pride hopped back and forth from foot to foot, shaking out and stretching with boxer-like punches from both gloved hands. This was a hardcore match, he knew, but unfortunately for this Madd Dog guy, he had a definite power advantage, and his fists would probably be apt do more damage than any chair or table.

[JR: "Well King, it looks like business, is about to pick up!"]
[KING: "Boy, I'll say JR! It's gonna be a real slobberknocker tonight!!"]
((Edit: I know it's supposed to be on Smackdown but I hate Tazz and Cole...sorry, Cuc))

The bell rang, and Pride stepped up. He was a bit taller than Madd Dog, but not much. Madd Dog got right in his face, and started talking all kinds of trash. Pride looked down, deciding not to give his opponent the dignity of looking him in the eye and listening to his empty threats. He stroked his beard on his chin, then looked at Madd Dog right in the eye.

"Shut up and fight," Pride said. Then he went for a big right hand.

What he hadn't known, was that Madd Dog had been hoping to goad him into throwing the first punch. He blocked and quickly evened out the power differences by delivering a swift, debilitating kick to Pride's family jewels.

Pride fell like a tree that had it's trunk ripped from it's being by the hand of God itself--an indeterminable amount of seconds had to go by before gravity finally reduced him to falling on the mat, holding his crotch with the pain that had shot deep into his lower abdomen.

The plan had worked, and now Madd Dog planned to capitolize. He hopped outside of ring and searched under the apron for some sort of equalizer. It didn't take long before he happened upon a steel garbage can.

Pride, amazingly, was almost all the way back to a vertical base by the time Madd Dog had re-entered the ring with his new weapon. With a scream so loud that the camera mics picked it up 20 feet away, Madd Dog rushed Pride, who was still doubled over slightly, the steel trash can raised over his head.

He was met with a hellacious big boot, which kicked the trash can into his own face, sending him flying backard into the ropes, which were the only things keeping him up after such a brutal hit.

Or so it seemed. Pride was met with a kick to the abdomen when he approached for the follow up. Tough little *******, Pride thought.

Doubled over, Pride's stalking style of matplay had bought Madd Dog some time. Recovering, he delivered a second kick to Pride's midsection, and then following with a third kick, left Pride doubled over even lower.

Looking for a bit more substantial damage, Madd Dog looked at the crowd and screamed with his own adrenaline. Bouncing off the ropes, he caught Pride's head under his arms and jumped to the right, spinning Pride into a vicious tornado DDT that had enough for to make Pride's feet leave the mat briefly.

The impact had stunned Pride enough that Madd Dog thought some more big damage might be in order. With a dismissive kick, he had moved the dented garbage can into the center of the ring, and picked Pride up. Securing a handful of Pride's pants, Madd Dog was apparently going for a suplex onto the garbage can!

Lifting with all his might, the crowd rose to their feet as Pride's back FLATTENED the garbage can into oblivion. He writhed in pain and clasped his lower back, and Madd Dog grew confident at the sight.

It was time for some high-flying Madd Dog action.

On the top rope quick as a cat, Madd Dog prepared for a big body splash. But then he got a better idea--something that could put Pride away for good.

Hopping back down, he went to ringside and grabbed a steel chair from under one of the timekeepers. Hopping back up onto the apron, and then back up onto the top rope, he gestured to the audience with a fiendish grin with what he intended to do--he held the chair sideways and slapped it's center, indicating that he was planning on diving onto Pride with the chair!!

The audience knew that even a tough fighter like Pride would be down for the three-count for sure after something like that! They rallied in support for Pride to get out of the way and keep the match going.

With the crowd on their feet, Madd Dog finished his taunt and made his leap of faith. Pride was motionless on the mat in the center of the ring.

Until he put his boot up, and kicked the chair up into Madd Dog's face.

Madd Dog stumbled backward into the corner he'd just jumped from, his brain completely scrambled. Somehow he knew that Pride was back on his feet and approaching fast, so he spun around and took a flimsy swing with his full body weight involuntarity attached to it.

Pride ducked the swing, and turned. And a huge, gloved hand was on Madd Dog's throat then, and he knew that he didn't have to cohesive thought in his head to escape what was coming next.

And then, the crowd was roaring as Madd Dog felt himself flying helplessly upward and then horrifically downward...and then the pain came, and it was truly intense.

Because Madd Dog had gotten himself chokeslammed onto the very chair which he'd brought into the ring.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very close match. Both posts were full of action, (well played and thought out as well) but only one person walks away the winner.

This round that winner is Saiyan Pride XIX. Pride's grammar was a bit neater and easier to read. Even if he did diss Tazz and Michael Cole :)p tis ok, I like King and JR better), he showed alot of respect by not punking his foe.

Best answers
Pride couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that Madd been undone by his own weapon, and the crowd loved it too, the cheering became louder still when Pride began to climb to the top rope.

The fighters eyes met for a brief second and pride added smugly "I told you to get outa my yard..." before launching himself into the air and coming down with a mean elbow drop.
Madd attempts to roll himself out of the way but in his pain he only managed to turn onto his back, causing Prides elbow to meet between his shoulder blades. The pain is blinding, all senses are lost, the crowds cheers blur into a rushing torrent of noise. After what seams like an eternity Madd Dogs senses begin to return only to realize that Pride is now sprawled over his back and Cucumba slamming the mat beside him.

"One!", everything goes in slow motion, he tries to lift his head but Pride forces it back to the ground before it even leaves with ease.

"Two!", Madd sees Cucumbas’ hand slam the mat for the second time, he can hear the crowd again, he can smell Prides sweat on top of him, he can taste the blood in his mouth and only one thought in his mind, 'Get up...'

Cucumbas’ hand travels downwards towards the mat for the third and final count when Madd somehow finds the strength to raise his shoulder. The Crowd screams louder then ever before, and Madd turns his head in prides direction, only to headbut his fist and have him pinned again harder then before.

The grogginess returns, the ropes spin, the lights go fuzzy, somewhere in the torrent of sound he can hear Cumumba counting again. This time there is no strength to raise himself. Madds’ eyes scan the area around him, the flattened garbage can lies within arms reach, he grips it, and hurls it over his shoulder.

The weight off his back lifts, the arena mat thumps and Madd scuttles forward and grips the ropes with both hands. Lifting himself he spies over his shoulder that pride is doing the same. The garbage can lying off to one side of the mat with yet another large dent bent into it. Pride with one hand on the side of his temple. 'What an impact for a stab in the dark' Madd thinks to himself as the grogginess begins to fade somewhat.

Pride starts towards Madd again, unsteady at first but after the second step he seams to regain total balance of himself.

"Your dead you little son of a *****" he rasps angrily but just low enough so the camera's don’t catch it.

With that he screams almost as loud as Madd did the round before and tosses him the meanest right hook he's ever seen. Madd reacts without thinking and reaches under Prides outstretched arms, wraps them around his chest and back, then squeezes into the hardest bear hug he's ever given. Normally Pride would have been able to easily break free but after the long battle and hard hits that have been taken on both sides he is helpless against the crushing force on his ribs.

"Give up Pride, throw in the towel, your done here" Madd chokes out, trying to hide that he's out of breath. He knows this is futile; Pride will never give in as long as he has breath in him.

"Never Dog" Pride replies as Madd expected but with one difference, with his verbal reply came a very physical one, a knee directally into family jewels. Madd releases the hug before falling back against the ropes with a loud cry. Pride attempts to grab him and turn it into a possible suplex of some kind but Madd meets his hands halfway.

"What now" Madd taunts as the two wrestlers stand together griping arms in a small standoff.

"I get to kick your ass in round three." Pride replies with the same devilish smirk as the crowd has seen many times before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madd Dog rolled out of the ring in a world of hurt. Violently clutching his back, he staggered into the wall and then into the announce table, the furniture being the only thing that was still holding him up.

The welt on his back was red with pain. But he saw his opportunity.

Pride had not wasted any time, and was already outside, readying a final string of blows that would likely end with him putting Madd through the announce table just the same.

Madd put a stop to that real quick.

Pride found himself being too comfortable in his new offensive stance, and he'd thought he had Madd Dog right where he wanted him. He was proved wrong as Madd Dog swung around and clocked Pride in the head full-force with one of the announce team's TV monitors. The wet thud of steel on skull sent Pride downward. He thought he'd be busted open for sure but somehow he hadn't been; trying to get back to his feet, he eventually staggered up to a vertical base with the help of the ring apron.

He turned and saw something that might have definitely finished the job--Madd was running towards him, holding the steel ring steps in his hand, the corner ready to bash Pride's head in.

Unfortunately Pride wasn't as easily disheveled as some other fighters might have been. He managed to throw up a big boot with authority, kicking the stairs into Madd dog's face. He fell backward, limply--the stairs landed with the open V-shaped area (where the ring post normally resides) across Madd Dog's neck. Pride saw a big opportunity.

Climbing onto the apron, Pride got ready to drop a leg across the steps. Working the crowd into a frenzy, and letting them do the same for him, he gave a taunt, raised a fist, and then made the jump.

Madd slithered out of the way with sudden quickness, leaving the stairs to slowly tip as Pride landed on them at a peculiar angle. His upper thigh and calf had both slammed mercilessly into the corners of the steel steps' bottom side.

He felt his ligaments go limp. His leg was hurt. Pride managed to stagger to his feet but Madd immediately dove into the back of his knee, sending him back down again.

Like a vicious vulture, Madd Dog picked the bones of Pride's carcass on the outside. Stomping mercilessly on his oppnent's leg, Madd even used the apron to help him jump upwards before landing viciously across Pride's leg.

The pain was getting bad. Madd Dog decided he needed to end this. And elbow drop off the apron later, he was pulling a lateral press on Pride, and the guest referee, Fight Club champion Cucumba, was right there to start counting.

"One!"

Nothing.

"Two!!"

Nothing. The crowd was screaming. Madd clutched Pride's leg thinking he had it. He had it, he HAD TO have it!!

"Thr--"

And the Pickled One's hand would not return to the floor for a third count; Pride had used his upper body strength and thrown Madd off of him.

Madd, of course, had the misfortune of landing face-down on the upside-down steel stairs that he'd used on Pride earlier.

Both men were down. Cuc began the fabled ten count, that would ultimately lead to a draw if neither superstar was able to get back to a vertical base.

Crap, Madd thought as he laid there, looking up into the lighting rigs in the rafters. This guy doesn't have any quit in him!

Pride's thoughts were more focused, as the count passed 5: Get up, dammit...

And then, another though occured to him. One which made his hope of winning the match diminish for the first time since the bell rang.

I'm never going to get the Spear with my leg like this.

((I really wanted this to go to a round 3...))

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Close round, it was tough to call. Madd had fewer grammar errors, but he skimped on the details. I'll give this round to Madd, as some of Saiyan Pride's complex sentances bordered on run-on paragraphs.

Best answers
Before Madd could reply to Prides comment a large siren sounds, the flames outside the areas flair and a large cage starts to drop from the pitch darkness of the arena ceiling. The crowd goes nuts screaming and shouting with excitement when the spotlight runs back and forth across the ring and over the cage which is now clamping shut over the ropes.

Cucumba Stands just outside the ring complete with mic on the metal steps that would normally lead into the ring, the spotlight emphasizing his healthy green glow.

“As per special request or some members of the audience…”, Cucumba glances back at the girl in the front row wearing a mini jean skirt and pink skintight top covering the silicone rages who also blows a kiss back, “We have made this a cage match, no one gets in…”, Cucumba snaps the massive lock shut on the corner, “and no one gets out.”

The crowds cheering and stamping is almost enough to drown out Cucumbas’ announcing. The combination of the fire and spotlight casting shadows inside the ring through the cage give it a surreal feel.

The two wrestlers stand still in the standoff position dazed both by the sudden change of rules and the girl in the front row. Pride loosens his grip on Madd’s arm and Madd realizes where he is again and pushes with both hands on Prides chest forcing him back into the cage wall. Pride regains his sense of location upon impact and lunges forward head butting Madd in the stomach.

Madd Dog winded by this move opens his mouth for air and leans over onto Prides back. Pride capitalizes on his opponents position and grabs both of Madd’s feet below him and raises himself up, forcing Madd right over his shoulder and falling back first onto the hard floor.

Pride without stopping for a moment to admire the crowd chanting his name proceeds to pick up Madd in a position that looks almost like a husband carrying a wife onto their honeymoon. Madd does not realize what he is going to do before it is too late, Pride drops Madd onto his knee hard, his scream only covered by the crowds cheering.

Madd gets pinned down again. “That’s it I’m done this time” he thinks to himself and waits for Cucumba to count him out… but the count never comes. Madd turns his head and spies the ref leaning over the rail showing miss silicone his moderator badge and ban saber’s hilt that he takes whenever prowling the forums. Pride has seen this as well and releases his downed opponent before storming to the side of the cage.

“Hey fruit boy! Get over here and count him out!” Pride calls out though the cage, face red with anger. “What the hell are you doing?!”

Madd doesn’t here the rest of the argument but when Cucumba strolls up the cage face to face with Pride and flashes his moderator championship belt Pride instantly begins to back away slowly with the crowd beginning to chat for the ref to “finish him”.

Madd quickly scrambles to his feet and moves towards the backing away Pride and raises his fist. Pride only turns his head in time for his chin to meet Madds fist at full flight. Pride falls back onto the cage wall and slumps forward dazed. Against his normal instinct to appeal to the crowd and make a show out of it Madd quickly lowers Prides head between his knees before running his hands round his waist and lifting him off the cage upside-down.

The crowd is on their feet for the conclusion of the battle and the spotlight all focusing on Madd Dog about to perform the powerbomb on the dazed Pride. Madd hesitates for a second and his eyes meet with Prides and sees not fear as he expected, but the eye of determination. Pride attempts to break free but Madd overpowering him quickly executes the move, the crash of Pride hitting the mat isn’t heard, instead the only thing heard is crowds ecstatic cries as Pride lies facedown. Madd crawls over him to pin. The replay screen shows the powerbomb from all camera angles and the flames roar up and down around the arena. Cucumba sticks his hand though the Cage and Begins to count.

“One” he screams into air as his hand hits the mat, “Two” he calls out again for the second slap. Just before the third slap he hesitates for a second, as a last chance for Pride to get up but Pride is out for the count. “Three” Cucamba finishes and the cage lock snaps open.

Madd Throws his arms in the air and waits for Cucumba to award him something for his victory but he’s back over at the front row again.

“Meh, look at that”, Madd hears Pride mutter while slowly rising to a standing position, “Why do admin’s get to have all the fun.” He finishes with that same devilish grin both Madd and the crowd had seen many times before.

-------------
edit* um yeah still waiting for that reply, come on its been like a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom