Powers of all heroes from esf

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
last man standing game mode. wouldn't be a bad thing i guess.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
mhm i thought about it too,but there are kids out there which would flame u to hell if u kill them ...and in TD they can respawn fast...

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Thats what i mean as spamable. "Hey im about to die. Well you cant have the kill, ill blow myself up and even cause you damage"

Such a way of thinking has no place in deathmatch. Though i guess you can still land and shoot a final flash in to the ground if you want. The only way that move would not be useless if we had a CS type of game mode where once you are dead you stay dead until the end of the round and people actually cared about teamplay in the game.

But sadly any sort of teamplay in ESF is considered lame these days by the player community. (at least in europe)
Then just put -1 kill to the guy who self destructs o-o.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last man standing game mode. wouldn't be a bad thing i guess.
Last man standing wouldnt work with the suicide attacks. Last team standing would, since you would bring your team down by loosing a man.

The problem is that fights between equal players in ESF can take ages to finish. And we dont want to have people who die to be forced to sit back and watch for the next 10 minutes only to respawn and die again.

EDIT:
@DV doesnt count for much when you can kill 2 people with the attack. In the worst case you would break even with +1 death while the person you kill also gets a +1 death.

Imagine this. You are fighting someone in the game. Just before he dies he runs away and kills himself. How do you feel at that point? (besides the obvious "is he a retard" question)

The penalty would have to be more severe. Like dropping your PL or something like that.

Last edited:
Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yea ur right again! :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not trying to justify the suicide attacks as i hate them myself in ecx lol.
But as far i know in the current esf the fight even between equals is pretty fast though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not trying to justify the suicide attacks as i hate them myself in ecx lol.
But as far i know in the current esf the fight even between equals is pretty fast though.
You have never seen a fight between 2 runners have you XD

(or did they go extinct while i was not playing)

I remember a fight that lasted round 10 minutes before one died ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah , i gota agree with Plakman , if there was lets say 10v10 Team match for last team standing , the whole match would be done in like 5min tops.
Becouse few of guys would go for melee , while rest would charge for genkidama/final flash/kamekameha/etc so after their mates get away , they use them , and kaboom , match is done in 2min :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i kinda hope to see something alike though.
Lately i'm searching for more teamplay in games.
Hence why i'm addicted to left 4 dead 2 atm and portal 2 coop offcourse.

And no i haven't seen a fight between runners.
The only fights i've seen are the fights i did myself and or players
in the server i've been in ^^

Than again i tend to run if someone is actually better than me, but if they
really are better i have no escape at all since they catch up to me wherever i am >.>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah , i gota agree with Plakman , if there was lets say 10v10 Team match for last team standing , the whole match would be done in like 5min tops.
Becouse few of guys would go for melee , while rest would charge for genkidama/final flash/kamekameha/etc so after their mates get away , they use them , and kaboom , match is done in 2min :p
As someone who played in quite a few clan matches (though ours were mostly 6 v 6) i can tell you that doesnt happen. The most common tactic is kill someone first and then while he respawns, help a teammate kill the next guy. People dont have enough time for full on beam charging before they get meleed. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As someone who played in quite a few clan matches (though ours were mostly 6 v 6) i can tell you that doesnt happen. The most common tactic is kill someone first and then while he respawns, help a teammate kill the next guy. People dont have enough time for full on beam charging before they get meleed. ^^
I wasnt talking about team deathmatch , i was talking about team vs team in last team standing , so you dont respawn before the one team is down completely

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasnt talking about team deathmatch , i was talking about team vs team in last team standing , so you dont respawn before the one team is down completely
Hence why its even more important to engage the entire team first and gain the upper hand by getting that first kill.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's just really no way to balance out the batshit insane attacks. So we keep a lot of the really signature attacks, we add in the bonuses and put melee the way people liked it.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And this guys is why its hard to get esforces alive ...To get really good game you must balance it so it's good to play. If it's not balanced imagine this : Goku SSJ3 comes to a farmer - farmer shoots goku with a shotgun and Goku dies. That wouldn't be logical, right? It's same with other game features. They must balance it so it's more realistic.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this guys is why its hard to get esforces alive ...To get really good game you must balance it so it's good to play. If it's not balanced imagine this : Goku SSJ3 comes to a farmer - farmer shoots goku with a shotgun and Goku dies. That wouldn't be logical, right? It's same with other game features. They must balance it so it's more realistic.
I think you're mistaking "balancing" with something else.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But at the same time the ingame character of "The Farmer" can't just be blown away by SSJ3 Goku just because SSJ3 Goku is SSJ3 or because "Farmer" just entered the server XD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Krillin is most stupidly balnced, only one transormation = SSJ3 level. He's weak chracter comparing to others (manga/anime).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
But at the same time the ingame character of "The Farmer" can't just be blown away by SSJ3 Goku just because SSJ3 Goku is SSJ3 or because "Farmer" just entered the server XD
You're talking about Farmer With Shotgun, here, man. This is the baddest mo-fo to ever hit up West City. He doesn't summon the Eternal Dragon, Shenron asks him politely if he can come out of the Dragon Balls.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think you're mistaking "balancing" with something else.
I'm sure I'm not... If the features aren't balanced e.g beams it can get so wrong... If the bullet is not balanced against the goku's strength then the bullets strength must be over goku's strength and that the balance. Bullet < Goku not Bullet > Goku. Developers must fix all those < and > or = so it's logical and realistic. And it's done by values as far as i know.

Krillin is most stupidly balnced, only one transormation = SSJ3 level. He's weak chracter comparing to others (manga/anime).
You must be talking about 1.2.3 ? In it , as I have heard, characters weren't balanced that good. In the Final 1.3 the balance should be more realistic or at least more fair. e.g it will not be the character it self that makes him strong ,but the PL (that just example , I don't know how it will be in game)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM.... Vegeta gets a lot of PL... Self-Destructs.... Ugh.... I hated those days.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom