Powers of all heroes from esf

Best answers
I just hope that all characters will be balanced between each other and interesting to play. In 1.2v everyone played with Vegeta or Goku, because they were more superior comparing with others. I also hope that some strategic thinking will be required for playing with different characters and using their skills not only for beam shooting, but and for melee figthing.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure I'm not... If the features aren't balanced e.g beams it can get so wrong... If the bullet is not balanced against the goku's strength then the bullets strength must be over goku's strength and that the balance. Bullet < Goku not Bullet > Goku. Developers must fix all those < and > or = so it's logical and realistic. And it's done by values as far as i know.

You must be talking about 1.2.3 ? In it , as I have heard, characters weren't balanced that good. In the Final 1.3 the balance should be more realistic or at least more fair. e.g it will not be the character it self that makes him strong ,but the PL (that just example , I don't know how it will be in game)
The only real issue in 1.2.3 is Buu, because he can heal himself with cookies. The others are pretty nicely balanced. Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Frieza have weaker transformations, but they transform fast. Their transform PL is quite low. Cell, Goku and Vegeta are the middle ground while Krillin and Buu are late transformers, but Krillin pretty much has the strongest transformation in 1.2.3

Now regarding Krillin in 1.3, i have an idea which would not really look to out of context for the character, while keeping him balanced compared to the other chars with multiple transformations.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The only real issue in 1.2.3 is Buu, because he can heal himself with cookies. The others are pretty nicely balanced. Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Frieza have weaker transformations, but they transform fast. Their transform PL is quite low. Cell, Goku and Vegeta are the middle ground while Krillin and Buu are late transformers, but Krillin pretty much has the strongest transformation in 1.2.3

Now regarding Krillin in 1.3, i have an idea which would not really look to out of context for the character, while keeping him balanced compared to the other chars with multiple transformations.
Weird , i had 50m PL in normal state with Krilin , and still couldnt transform o_O

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure I'm not... If the features aren't balanced e.g beams it can get so wrong... If the bullet is not balanced against the goku's strength then the bullets strength must be over goku's strength and that the balance. Bullet < Goku not Bullet > Goku. Developers must fix all those < and > or = so it's logical and realistic. And it's done by values as far as i know.
The game is either balanced OR logical (or "true to the series"). You're talking about balance, yet you have a problem with the farmer being on par with SSJ3 Goku, even though that's BALANCE.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ah i think i used wrong word ...my bad :fight: So balanced means that all the chars are + - same ? So I meant logical like the meant strongest chars, beams and attacks are doing the damage they are meant to do.:p

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can't i use final 1.3 ? because it's not alpha or beta 1.3 it's final 1.3 o_o

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically its Final or v1.0

And it would have been Beta 1.3 had we stuck with that name, because it was Beta 1.0, Beta 1.1, Beta 1.2.X well you get the idea ^^;

In any case its not going to happen that you suddenly own the entire server just because you transform. It will give you stat boosts, but it will still be balanced out that characters with less forms can keep up with chars with more forms on the highest form. So Gohan SSJ2 will be somewhere near Friezas final form and Gokus SSJ3.

Discord Member
Best answers
Thats what i mean as spamable. "Hey im about to die. Well you cant have the kill, ill blow myself up and even cause you damage"

Such a way of thinking has no place in deathmatch. Though i guess you can still land and shoot a final flash in to the ground if you want. The only way that move would not be useless if we had a CS type of game mode where once you are dead you stay dead until the end of the round and people actually cared about teamplay in the game.

But sadly any sort of teamplay in ESF is considered lame these days by the player community. (at least in europe)
What you are talking about is really already in 1.2.3. If I'm at 1-3 health, I'll run away and wait for my opponent to get close to me. When he's right in my face and about to hit me I'll charge up a beam and shoot it at my feet, killing myself and hurting the enemy a little bit :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you are talking about is really already in 1.2.3. If I'm at 1-3 health, I'll run away and wait for my opponent to get close to me. When he's right in my face and about to hit me I'll charge up a beam and shoot it at my feet, killing myself and hurting the enemy a little bit :)
I know. But if he sees you charding a beam, he can easily kill you with a few kiblasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom