Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 years is a long time for things to change

Back then we obviously weren't using PhysX

Best answers
ok thats nice.....could u add a extra command for it? so player who want it to stay can have it stay as long as they wont? so it wont fade automatly away?

and what else you gonna do destroyable?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh dear lord....

DESTRUCTIBLE TOWERS! :D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thats nice.....could u add a extra command for it? so player who want it to stay can have it stay as long as they wont? so it wont fade automatly away?

and what else you gonna do destroyable?
I'm sure we can look into server side settings for it. I'll pass that on

PhysX? Holy shit.
It was announced a couple of weeks ago we were adding PhysX :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will remain broken and fade away like dead player characters.
The broken bits shouldn't fade away. Or does it mess with FPS much?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
My radeon isn't supporting PhysX :

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
My radeon isn't supporting PhysX :
Don't worry, it'll just be processed by your CPU, I think. A tad less efficient, but if you have a decent CPU, it'll be fine.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your CPU will take over the calculations that your GPU would do if you have a GeForce

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
To well:).. Will the question or only this map still have damage?.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The broken bits shouldn't fade away. Or does it mess with FPS much?
Really depends on the amount of chunks in the end. While we can use instancing and possibly GPU acceleration for NVIDIA GPU powered ppl :-D the mapper should always keep in mind a certain limit and it is probably best to remove debris at some point.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why are you even here, Aurum? You're universally disliked, you add absolutely nothing to conversations and all you do is ***** and moan. Is there really no place else that you can call home?
I'm disliked in ESF... So universally... I'd rather say not. I think you might be a bit mad. Calm down.

--- edit ---

Why are you even here, Aurum? You're universally disliked, you add absolutely nothing to conversations and all you do is ***** and moan. Is there really no place else that you can call home?
I'm disliked in ESF... So universally... I'd rather say not. I think you might be a bit mad. Calm down.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could very easily change what people think of you by being less of a jerk and not bad mouthing every single thread you post in.

You started out well in this community and then for no reason turned into a straight up *******.

Change back or leave, That's pretty much it from here

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And start that by deleting the trolls out of your profile and signature ;)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really depends on the amount of chunks in the end. While we can use instancing and possibly GPU acceleration for NVIDIA GPU powered ppl :-D the mapper should always keep in mind a certain limit and it is probably best to remove debris at some point.
Sucks to have a Radeon GPU, then. Unless you tell me i5-2500 @ 3,4GHz is good enough!

Perhaps it can be made to depend on personal graphical settings? Like, high/med/low for the game to decide how many chunks to render?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I come and go from the community now and then, but when the **** was flaming allowed? No not even flaming, just straight up bashing. I don't know who Aurum is or why he is hated but what the **** is wrong with the guys straight up flaming and bashing him? Wheres the warnings? wheres the consequence? I even see staff supporting this. From what I've seen he is showing disinterest in the game, so what? does that warrant things like saying he was almost aborted or just saying everyone hates him? He is entitled to his own statements just as anyone else is.

You guys have ******* changed.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, although Aurum usually complains about ESFF not being released for quite a long time, I don't remember him ever actually insulting anyone or anything. Yet certain people outright insult him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom