[Old PotW] POTW June 23rd 2013

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hleV. please, be patient. There is no need for you to lose your temper just because they're taking to long to complete from what they're doing.
Everyone wouldn't mind if they would release it as it is by now, no one would give a shit how many times it crashes or how many different bugs final version has. Devs could just bring updates when they're done with certain thing. I don't know, I'm really desperate, I have no money to hire something for you or either to donate money. I don't have any animating/3D modeling/coding skills. I still don't know why I'm sticking here, I guess because of the community here. :/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone wouldn't mind if they would release it as it is by now, no one would give a shit how many times it crashes or how many different bugs final version has. Devs could just bring updates when they're done with certain thing. I don't know, I'm really desperate, I have no money to hire something for you or either to donate money. I don't have any animating/3D modeling/coding skills. I still don't know why I'm sticking here, I guess because of the community here. :/
I'd give a shit. I haven't waited as long as I have for a sub-par product.

Perfection or nothing at ll.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
POTW are always nice and pretty. But this, this is something else.
Hats down to you guys. I would love to see some form of documentation on your whole development process after the game is released. (sorry for my bad english)

Again, hats down to you guys.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You obviously weren't around for the Open Beta release.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I dout the whole Kami's Tower, will be destroyed. Only the stuff thats on Kami's Tower. - Corrected lol

The Picture below is NOT ESF:Final, its ZEQ2 Lite Latest Build.

Correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not Korin's tower. It's one of the smaller towers on top of Kami's tower. Already been said.
Anyway.... looks nice. It will be even better if it's included in-game.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aurum, nobody likes you, your parents hate you and you were almost aborted. You are literally a clown who despite what you seem to think based on your actions,
not clever or "cheeky". At all.

Best answers
This is great!!! can't wait to see it in action. nice to see that you willing to try this.
but it also gave me some questions:
1. how many hits would it take to be destroyed? for example 1 beam or many more?
2. Will the models respawn after some time or be destroyed until the next game. (maybe a stupid question but still asking)
3. Does this mean you are going to re-do all of the models you have completed for the maps?
4. Do you already have this in-game?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dynamic Destructible Environments in a Dbz game.

I love you guys so much it hurts.

Best answers
This made my jaw drop and has me curious about what else will be destructible, I'd wasn't expecting to see anything like this in game because I had seen the idea get shut down a few times but if it'll be implemented, even just a little bit, then that would be awesome. I'm also concerned too about how much more time it'll take to put this into effect though. I'm genuinely surprised, kudos for that.

Hey Raven when your college presentation (as Grega put it) is complete can we all check it out?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This made my jaw drop and has me curious about what else will be destructible, I'd wasn't expecting to see anything like this in game because I had seen the idea get shut down a few times but if it'll be implemented, even just a little bit, then that would be awesome. I'm also concerned too about how much more time it'll take to put this into effect though. I'm genuinely surprised, kudos for that.

Hey Raven when your college presentation (as Grega put it) is complete can we all check it out?
The idea was never shut down. What was shut down was terrain destruction, not destruction of certain objects within the map.

Remember back we once showed you the cell ring being blown to bits.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The idea was never shut down. What was shut down was terrain destruction, not destruction of certain objects within the map.

Remember back we once showed you the cell ring being blown to bits.
You mean the terrain destruction what the LBZ team has on there game? anyways. The Cell ring that got blown up to bits was good. But the broken parts from it can remain when being damaged by an attack again. What I am talking about is once the ring floor has been destroyed it will remain broken. Nothing else.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also remember this isn't in game yet and a lot depends on our only active mapper having the time too add objects for this if it goes ahead

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean the terrain destruction what the LBZ team has on there game? anyways. The Cell ring that got blown up to bits was good. But the broken parts from it can remain when being damaged by an attack again. What I am talking about is once the ring floor has been destroyed it will remain broken. Nothing else.
It will remain broken and fade away like dead player characters.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Aurum, nobody likes you, your parents hate you and you were almost aborted. You are literally a clown who despite what you seem to think based on your actions,
not clever or "cheeky". At all.
*BRO POUND* DAS HOW U DO IT BAYBEE

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
POTW is the only way that people could see the latest progress of ESF:Final except updated video、article, so being crazy is normal.Because we are not beta testers or even a mapper、a moderator,we are just the guys of waiting the release.

Correct me if i am wrong.:p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moderators are on the same level as you guys pretty much :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom