[Old PotW] POTW June 23rd 2013

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
However will there be damage in the game?.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I bet this is just pre-animated and it will fall down the same all the time, but atleast something than nothing :fight:

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet this is just pre-animated and it will fall down the same all the time, but atleast something than nothing :fight:
It is not pre-animated.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this just some test or are you planning on making Karin's place destructible? Because Karin's tower is quite high, I don't think the map is huge enough to see it fall down and crash.

(So, by how many years has the ESF release been delayed now just for this?)

Last edited:
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hleV. please, be patient. There is no need for you to lose your temper just because they're taking to long to complete from what they're doing.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is this just some test or are you planning on making Karin's place destructible? Because Karin's tower is quite high, I don't think the map is huge enough to see it fall down.

Well it can fall trough the clouds and disappear :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Is this just some test or are you planning on making Karin's place destructible? Because Karin's tower is quite high, I don't think the map is huge enough to see it fall down and crash.

If it took them 1 year to do that then I don't wanna even imagine how many decades are left to finish the game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not Korins tower. Its one of the Kami towers.

And not really. This is basically what Raven is doing for his college presentation. So incorporating it in to ESF kills just means hes actively developing ESF at the same time as he is working for school.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats not Korins tower. Its one of the Kami towers.

And not really. This is basically what Raven is doing for his college presentation. So incorporating it in to ESF kills just means hes actively developing ESF at the same time as he is working for school.
Since when did Kami's Tower look like that..? I guess those pillars are the ones that are ON the lookout.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Awesome POTW! some killer news! We have always been promised that there would be no destruction on the maps and told over and over that it would take to long. This is a nice surprise! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! I can't wait to see what other objects and things will be destructible. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Awesome POTW! some killer news! We have always been promised that there would be no destruction on the maps and told over and over that it would take to long. This is a nice surprise! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! I can't wait to see what other objects and things will be destructible. :)

Now seriously, WHY people are EXTREMELY nice when a POTW is released? Do they just want to get more posts or be loved by the staff? I don't ******* get it. He's like having an orgasm for physics.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you even here, Aurum? You're universally disliked, you add absolutely nothing to conversations and all you do is ***** and moan. Is there really no place else that you can call home?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Now seriously, WHY people are EXTREMELY nice when a POTW is released? Do they just want to get more posts or be loved by the staff? I don't ******* get it. He's like having an orgasm for physics.
I'm going to go off on a limb here, and this may sound absolutely crazy, but here it goes. Maybe people...like the POTW. I know I know, crazy, but there it is.

Also why do you keep breathing?

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sooo... It's based on bullet physics or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom