[POTW]4 v 4 Generic Beam struggle

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
I had suggested a large white ki blob in the center of the ki struggles a while back, don't know what happened though o_O . I think they should make the beams much more beefy and fool of effects. This way melee won't always be the source of fun in ESF. While power struggling there should be sparks, and flashing lights coming from the collision of beams and both player's screens should be shaking to express the power of the beams.

About the colors of the PS ki blob, I know their are ways to have a white sprite that would slowly alternate in color through coding. Like the current aura. The aura has a white sprite but through coding, the color is altered throughout the different characters. I think they should do this and mix all of the colors into the orb during the PS. Whenever a beam starts to win, the orb should change more into that color. Also, if a red and blue beam clash, the orb should be purplish in order to represent the mixture.
I don't know if that's even programmable, I am by no means a programmer but I do think the all the SFX could make your framerate drop untill its unplayable, and we don't want that.

ESF's gameplay comes first, then the eyecandy comes, IMO.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant tell from the picture but are the beam heads pressing together or are they still just two spheres right next to each other?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RandyHobo said:
i rermeber that to , i wondere if that's still the case , but since this is earlier beta testing stages it may be subject to change as delvelopment starts to come along i'm guessing
Totally remember that also. I really hope they put it in.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the beam's should have more of a glow, make the beam's more noticable then just these blue line's accross the screen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom