[POTW]4 v 4 Generic Beam struggle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
You got the credits for putting the most KI into the PS. Thats how.
That doesn't make any sense though. Technically I put the most in since I was struggling the for the longest amount of time on my team. o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not sure, but i think Nabeshin entered the struggle last, maybe thats why >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who was strongest at the time? They would be able to put in more ki over a shorter period, if it works that way.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain, just cause you joined first doesnt mean that you put the most in. He could be putting more in for all you know.

Maby this better be looked into. There was no way to tell who put in the most enery. Maby you did.. meh....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just realized I was the first to die on that :p

-Karrde-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you were? it looks like I was.

Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
Also, if they did make it so it was 1 big blob of beam in the middle, how do you contend with all the other colors of beams in there?

-Karrde-
Make a white one

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or... you could split it into 2 interchangable halves...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember long long ago when the 1.3 PS outline was released to the public (.pdf) and said that instead of just holding down primary fire to struggle, you charged waves and fired them down the beam to strengthen your beamhead. Is this still the case?

Best answers
hehe :D nice looking ;P but have u guys made smthng to the expolsion? it looks bit different! :D but damn cool!

Best answers
Drake Master said:
Make a white one
Agreed.

Ravendust - I also remeber this. I think it was called a "Pumping Powerstruggle". I remember hearing about it and was VERY excited. I hope this will be implemented in 1.3! (Along with the ball PS)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
you were? it looks like I was.
My name already got pushed off the page :p Only 4 spots for kills on the list.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Pumping PS NEEDS to be added to make PS something to look forward to...and give that final push....

"DO IT NOW!!" "HRAH!!!!!!!!!!!" OMG CELL GOT OWNERIZED!!! =P

Anyway Lookin good guys...I LOVE THE AURA...i like how much cleaner it looks...and yea to make ps...PERFECT...you need to make a white blob when the beams collide

->

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I remember long long ago when the 1.3 PS outline was released to the public (.pdf) and said that instead of just holding down primary fire to struggle, you charged waves and fired them down the beam to strengthen your beamhead. Is this still the case?
i rermeber that to , i wondere if that's still the case , but since this is earlier beta testing stages it may be subject to change as delvelopment starts to come along i'm guessing

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, but it looks kinda cool.
Where is teh SSJ aura ? o.0

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That explosion = the ownage :)

Yeah, the 0wnage of US :p

Heh, was pretty fun to do though. :)

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I had suggested a large white ki blob in the center of the ki struggles a while back, don't know what happened though o_O . I think they should make the beams much more beefy and fool of effects. This way melee won't always be the source of fun in ESF. While power struggling there should be sparks, and flashing lights coming from the collision of beams and both player's screens should be shaking to express the power of the beams.

About the colors of the PS ki blob, I know their are ways to have a white sprite that would slowly alternate in color through coding. Like the current aura. The aura has a white sprite but through coding, the color is altered throughout the different characters. I think they should do this and mix all of the colors into the orb during the PS. Whenever a beam starts to win, the orb should change more into that color. Also, if a red and blue beam clash, the orb should be purplish in order to represent the mixture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom