Best answers
i was trying to make a map for esf, i was going to make The Other World Tornement arena (where goku fight's piccon just befor the sayaman saga) i thought it would be pretty cool with the stadium below and little planets above (if youve seen it its pretty cool).

so heres my prob; is there a way to make a dome in Worldcraft if so how?

i need to make a dome because if you see in the fight between goku fight piccon they both touch the edge and it is a dome

i was thinking about making some of the planets destructable, is this a bad idea- will it create alot of lag

thanks

Best answers
how i'd make a dome is to get a cylinder for the bottom size of the dome, and another for the top point on the dome,
put the bottom of the top cylinder where you want the top of the dome, and put the bottom cylinder underneath it.
stretch the bottom cylinder up to meet the bottom of the top cylinder.
then grab the vertexs and drag them into the appropriate points...
then copy and paste the lower cylinder, move the copy down a bit, and carve it...
well that's how i'd do it neways... :p

or ya can just do it with cube brushes and manipulate the vertexs... thats how i made my capsule, takes a bit of work tho :cry:

Best answers
ok then, erm...
did i confuse ya with the bottom of the top to the top of the bottom and stuff?

ok, the top cylinder is just there as a pointer fer myself so i know where to drag the vertex's to, i find that a little easier....
it aint needed at all...
the bottom cyclinder would be a 6 sided one(i use that so all vertex's snap to grid, i'm lazy...)

does any of that help?

if it doesn't just ask, and i'm sure lots of ppl could post ya a dome, just tell em the measurements....

um, welll, i would ne ways....

Best answers
i havent been mapping for a while and i just remembered that i had a link to prefab land so i just downloaded one

thanks for the help anyway

ive only spent about 30 mins on it and im still learnin as i go

for some reason it wont complie properly looks like ill have to start again :no:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom