Pimp the joe, PIMP him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PIMP HIMMAH! :|~~

sounds great indeed, i like the sound of everyone being able to toy around with pieces ;d

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
OMG. Being able to modify the FXs of each transformation is such a feat. Cant' wait to try this puppy out, and pimp out some really wicked transformations.

GOOD JOB PCJOE!!!!!!!! :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys ^_^
When we release Beta 1.3 I'll be sure to have a full documentation on syntax, along with some simple tutorials.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joe is almost > Ninpou. ( those of you who don't understand what I mean, you never will! :D )

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sweet Joe. Custom Transformations, here we come!!! :D

I see transformation times won't be modifyable. Another question, about the camera movement. Will you be able to control pitch, yaw, and position of the camera, or just the normal x,y movements?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:

I see transformation times won't be modifyable.
We could make the transformation times a cvar, but I think it's better we leave it at one set value.
Krazy-Killa said:
Another question, about the camera movement. Will you be able to control pitch, yaw, and position of the camera, or just the normal x,y movements?
You'll have complete control over the pitch/yaw/roll, and the movement in general. You can also tell it how to go from position A to B. For example, you can
A) Interpolate in a strait line from A to B
B) Rotate from A to B using the player origin as the rotation point.
C) Instantly reposition the camera to point B, no interpolation.
D) Acouple other fancy ways i cant think atm ^_^
The rotation of an object is on a different 'timeline' then the movement of the object. For example, you make the camera origin blend from point A starting at 0 seconds to point B at 6 seconds. During that 6 seconds, you can make the camera look left at 2 seconds, rotate to look at the sky at 4 seconds, and rotate to look at the player at 6 seconds.

Best answers
i was thinking about this: what if eveyone has his own transformation script, and they want to join a server, which has other sounds/sprites/models to precache for the transformations, so the clients have to download these sounds/sprites/models from the server, right? wouldn't that be annoying? (that reminds me of AMX plugins)
anyway nice idea

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Will it be difficult to make our own transformations?
Look at my dev journal post, you'll have to type code like that. If that's difficult for you, then yes, it will be hard to make your own transformations.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Look at my dev journal post, you'll have to type code like that. If that's difficult for you, then yes, it will be hard to make your own transformations.
Now people will have motivation to learn how to code. Good work Joe, :)

Best answers
Sounds good to me. I also like the fact you become immune for your first time assending. So you can experience uninterupted ascension whenever you reach a new form, which is a good compromisation between those who want transformation immunity and those who don't.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. Is there a way I could make the transform as LONG as I want?
-Also-
Was this an attempt to appease those that have made mods like evm?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Krazy-Killa said:

I see transformation times won't be modifyable.
We could make the transformation times a cvar, but I think it's better we leave it at one set value.
Krazy-Killa said:
Another question, about the camera movement. Will you be able to control pitch, yaw, and position of the camera, or just the normal x,y movements?
You'll have complete control over the pitch/yaw/roll, and the movement in general. You can also tell it how to go from position A to B. For example, you can
A) Interpolate in a strait line from A to B
B) Rotate from A to B using the player origin as the rotation point.
C) Instantly reposition the camera to point B, no interpolation.
D) Acouple other fancy ways i cant think atm ^_^
The rotation of an object is on a different 'timeline' then the movement of the object. For example, you make the camera origin blend from point A starting at 0 seconds to point B at 6 seconds. During that 6 seconds, you can make the camera look left at 2 seconds, rotate to look at the sky at 4 seconds, and rotate to look at the player at 6 seconds.
Wow, that's some really awesome **** there. :laff:

Oh, you can control the sprites and how they're shown correct? If so, will you be able to use the lightning sprites currently used for Goku's Transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go joe! YAHooO it sounds great, i love the idea of the first time transformin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom