Best answers
anatomy wise, it looks decent, but its very dirty, and there are too many random lines. its a little plain too, and theres no head.

Best answers
Ah Mr. 47, very cool character. The movie The Transporter reminded me of him. The drawing looks pretty good so far. Personally I have a hard time drawing anything before I draw the head. But other people work differently. I noticed that you don't use those basic guidelines and shapes. I can't say this enough, but a good drawing starts with the good guides. There are some people who can visualize an image without them, but I can't do it. Learn the guideline method, practice daily, and you will get better. Until it's finished that's all I can say.

That and maybe shrink the size down after you scan it so we can see the whole image easier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wont point out all the bad things about it, but the fingers need ALOT of work, other then that its pritty good...

Best answers
WHERES HIS HEAD?!?!?!?! It needs alot of work, but the head was the only thing I noticed.

Best answers
if you could tell me how to make my pic smaller in photo express 3 i would should a update pic / its me gojita

Best answers
Update! yea i know i still need to draw the face but im bad at that
crap i double posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom