Best answers
I'm not one to talk about bad maps because I've tried mapping before and it's a hard task. But i have some suggestions about the esf_battlearena map.

1. Make it higher a bit - you come out of the arenas and hit your head almost straight away, it feels claustrophobic. Just a suggestion.

2. I noticed you cant walk around the back of the arenas. You walk around the side of them and theres and invisible brush that stops you going around the back. If you jump up onto the roof of the arena you can go round further but cant fall down the back. It just feels weird being able to SEE somewhere, but not be able to walk onto it.

Best answers
That was the idea around the map.... It was designed for a future gameplay mode....The only prob i can see you having with the map is that annoying trigger_hurt in middle of map at bottom. Which i intend to remove sooner or later.

Best answers
i didnt notice the trigger_hurt, probably too busy hitting my head on the roof LOL.

is that the orange dot on the scouter? i just thought there was a dragon ball there or something that shouldn't be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom