Official Diablo 3 thread

Best answers
the great thing is what u saw at the end isnt a boss just a mob which means the boss fights can only be 100x better, cant wait.

Best answers
Haha, I'm totally giddy about this game. With this and starcraft 2? I'll probably be done for good with MMO's.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw sc2?!??!?!

Starcraft will be just as good man.

People think consoles are catching up to PC's lulz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, but I'm far more excited for this now that it's official.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im happy and pissed at the same time, i have been looking forward to the game, but at the same time i dont know if my machine can run it.

it doesnt look very graphic driven, but i only paid 350 bucks for this computer, id probly have to spend just as much to catch up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im happy and pissed at the same time, i have been looking forward to the game, but at the same time i dont know if my machine can run it.

it doesnt look very graphic driven, but i only paid 350 bucks for this computer, id probly have to spend just as much to catch up.
the game is still tba, so you have a lot of time to get it upgraded, if you plan to do so.

from what I've heard, since its' a bird eye view status, they can make the game look heavily graphically detailed when in reality, it's not that graphically detailed.

so even thuogh it looks awesome, it'll be able to run on a piece of **** computer, much like yours :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched and read everything I could on the website. I cannot wait for this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched and read everything I could on the website. I cannot wait for this game.
I believe all of us are like that right now. :smile:

Now the question is though ; how the hell do i get time for SC2, D3 AND WotLK?

Last edited:
Best answers
Diablo 3 over everything else, i swear if they let me play a male assassin i am sold.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoW didn't leave me amazed :p

Hehe I'm such a jackass.

But this will make up for WoW most likely.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're playing with fire, LionHeart. In the off chance he knows such a game, the universe might implode should he name it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Any release date? (I haven't paid attention much due to my low bandwidth speed I have at the moment)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Quite a shame, it look like a cool and good game. I'm always a magician, hehe. I'll for one pay for this game, but I hope It'll be released shortly. As i've seen, the trailer movie / review movie. They seem to be almost done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom