No Talent? No Money? Want Force Pit Access? [READ!!]

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So how would you like view the force pit and have access paid for by moi?
Theres only one thing you have to do and that is vote for the person you think deserves access to our secret area.

I have a few rules that if broken you will not be eligible for the prize and will recieve an immediate warning.

1. You cannot vote for yourself.

2. When you post just post the nick of the user and if the username characters are less then 10 then you may add 1-10 whatever is needed to post that username.

3. You can only VOTE once and you cannot change your vote after you submitted a username.

4. All MEMBERS with Force Pit access including the ones granted with access such as (ESF Forum Staff, Testers, Team Members) Cannot Vote. Sorry but Pain and myself decided to just let the regular community members be involved with this.

I will keep the voting polls open for 5 days. I will keep my eye on this thread everyday to make sure all votes are tallied and on the fifth day I will post the results so until that day you will not know how you or anyone else is doing.

Too see if the the user your voting for already has access just click the link below then use the search function.
Click Here

This thread will be closed Sunday, February 12th, 2006 at 10:00 pm Eastern time.

So let the voting begin!

Update to the rules:
Phobius said:
Alright I'm sad to see what this thread and compitition has become. No more leniency will be offered like Cuc said and if one more outbreak like the one that happend yesterday I will cancel this offer and hand out a couple of bans like cuc already has.

Also anymore 1 post users from now on will not be counted on Sunday so I hope to see that crap stop aswell.

I want to see only votes and from now on you must post only "I vote for Username" and thats all anymore then that will result in an immediate warning or even a ban.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Several people have already posted, and they already have force pit acces. I have deleted their messages.

Let me just make this clear.

IF YOU HAVE FORCEPIT ACCESS YOU CANNOT VOTE

Now that it is perfectly clear I expect it won't happen again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote kurt as well

/me stabs krut in teh faec

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definetly Kurt, he's a genius D:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i vote for Andreyesf since he talks only about esf and he dreams entring there .....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
mine vote is for Kurt
i realy wish i could enter it :( aswell *hint*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Force pit would be cool... *subtle hint*

I vote Andreyesf.

Best answers
Man...I've always wanted to get into the Force Pit (cries!)...And people are voting for Andreyesf...? (Laughs) O well, I would vote for myself if I could, but since I can't, I vote for...Kurt...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom