No Talent? No Money? Want Force Pit Access? [READ!!]

Best answers
mccdbz :p you know you love me mc

Sorry, you're not above the rules either, Saru. Users with Force Pit access are not allowed to vote. Banned for two weeks. - Pain

Best answers
I place my vote for Mccdbz5. He is not only nicer and more just in judgments, but an all around good guy to know in ESF. Why vote for anyone else that won't give you with the benefit of the doubt if you're accused of breaking a rule or vote for someone who acts like a complete prick?

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vote for Mccdbz5 also because I'm bored.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Ryu said:
I place my vote for Mccdbz5. He is not only nicer and more just in judgments, but an all around good guy to know in ESF. Why vote for anyone else that won't give you with the benefit of the doubt if you're accused of breaking a rule or vote for someone who acts like a complete prick?
So skirting the line . . . don't push the issue, I will start banning for ANY thing that doesn't follow this format in this thread:

I vote for [insert name here].

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Polls are now closed.

Give me an hour to calculate all votes.

1. Andreyesf - 29

2. Kurt - 18

3. Mccdbz5 - 17

4. Hamppu - 11

5. Saiyan_Overlord - 8

6. MinesSkylineR34 - 1

6. Zeonix - 1

Now the winner would be Andreyesf but the bullcrap he pulled on what was suppose to be a fun and enjoyable thread has disqualified him oh but don't worry he gets a parting gift and that is
A NICE LONG AND PERMANENT VACATION FROM THESE FORUMS!

So in that case it came pretty close but the winner of the free access to the force pit is our man Kurt. Congratulations and hope you enjoy this nice little treat and you better thank all those nice people that voted for you.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And ban evasion will only make it worse, so don't do it. Friends don't let friends ban evade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom