No Talent? No Money? Want Force Pit Access? [READ!!]

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Da3mon, did you not see what I posted earlier? No comments, only votes, or you get a ban. Dirty, you too, you just narrowly avoided a ban like Da3mon just got, instead, you'll just get a warning for even bringing it up while voting.

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
No comments, only votes, or you get a ban
Are you even a moderator? if you arn't you shouden't be saying that ****.

Anyway I'll vote for Mccdbz, not gonna vote for this Kurt guy who I don't even know...one guy votes for Kurt and the other idiots follow suit...

Retired
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
No comments, only votes, or you get a ban
Andreyesf

Rouge Moderating isn't allowed and you know that. it was also said not to post anything that wasnt a vote

you get a warning

Barney's Soul

you get a warning for your post towards andreyesf.

anyone else continung to not vote will be warned and even banned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MAN WHY I GET A WARNING LOOK WHAT THIS GUY SAID Da3mon, did you not see what I posted earlier? No comments, only votes, or you get a ban. Dirty, you too, you just narrowly avoided a ban like Da3mon just got, instead, you'll just get a warning for even bringing it up while voting. AND I COPY PASTE THAT WORD No comments, only votes, or you get a ban. BECAUSE I DONT KNOW to make that blue thing when the guy speaks

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
MAN WHY I GET A WARNING LOOK WHAT THIS GUY SAID Da3mon, did you not see what I posted earlier? No comments, only votes, or you get a ban. Dirty, you too, you just narrowly avoided a ban like Da3mon just got, instead, you'll just get a warning for even bringing it up while voting. AND I COPY PASTE THAT WORD No comments, only votes, or you get a ban. BECAUSE I DONT KNOW to make that blue thing when the guy speaks
Andrey, why do you feel like you are an exception to this rule? It applies to everyone, even you. I know you're only defending yourself because you've become quite the individual of scrutiny in this thread. But this rule applies to you too. I suggest you let the mods deal with the individuals who break the rules, and don't bring any more attention onto your self than you need. If you have a problem with a warning, private messages are a preferable route to take.

Retired
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
i guess your blind and can't read. i was serious when i said not to post anymore and not include a vote.

another warning to you my good sir.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
I banned Da3mon and I warned Dirty, would you like a ban? Because the next outburst from you will win you the other prizes I've been giving out on this thread. You are sincerely lucky that I was not the first to see you post in this thread again, especially when I know that you are using a BNC Host to get your "freinds" to post.

You are getting on my bad side, I would recommend a dose of shut the hell up.

Barney, you are skating on thin ice as well, it's not as if we haven't stated that off subject posting will get you warned or worse.

And let this be a warning to EVERYONE reading this thread, if I'm the one who catches you saying things out of line with "I vote for $$$$" then I will issue a ban,

I'm tired of this community not being able to follow a simple moderator declaration.

Best answers
I now it doesn't have any **** with esf 1.3 but i wanted to say that i am a pimp and have hoos for 10 $ :DDDDDDDDD

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you clearly can't read simple instructions, your vote is invalidated, and you are now banned.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright I'm sad to see what this thread and compitition has become. No more leniency will be offered like Cuc said and if one more outbreak like the one that happend yesterday I will cancel this offer and hand out a couple of bans like cuc already has.

Also anymore 1 post users from now on will not be counted on Sunday so I hope to see that crap stop aswell.

I want to see only votes and from now on you must post only "I vote for Username" and thats all anymore then that will result in an immediate warning or even a ban.

THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW SO DON'T PULL IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom