Need Your help! What to name him...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
What should i name this character?.. the face and hair I tried to make not so much look like gohan......., trunks or any of the other DBZ characters i have in the paste drawn like.

He isn't!!!! And I'm Saying (ISN'T) here.... He is not a Sayin worrior or a half breed like trunks, gohan,goten or pan.....:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dunno what a name would be, it depends on the guys personallity really, a name like "*******" would only really be an bad person but "happpy happy lovey bear" for a kind person (mwahaha)

but anyways, i like the pic, the mouth on the screaming pic and the folds in the guys clothes are very good:yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The actually drawing of the pic is good. I especially like the face when he is screaming.

As for a name...I would go with happy happy lovely bear :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice pics.

maybe these names: Zuricko, Tro, Clay or uh... Dunno have no idea for a last one hehe

Best answers
Those are some creative names, but You know how strong and bold the characters for most animes these days name's are?..Well From examples like from what I've seen in DBZ, and G Gundam.... I have two names like that.. Clay would be a good one but that would make him sound soft, as for his character itself I haven't come up with a theme for him yet, i mite use him in a small comic or something... and or i may just do little posters of him, DBZ comic would be nice and a G gundum would be cool too but i haven't the skills or tools to do either so im stuck with posters lol.. the names i have for this character are these ," Chain or Einyo Coodro"

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like Clay, and I think it fits well for what you've drawn. Standing as he is, he is very calm and soft, much like unfired clay. When he's pissed though, he seems to be very hard and unmoving, much like clay after it's been fired. I'd actually stick with Clay for some reason. :)

MaX

Best answers
how about Zakaria Cole... "pernounced" {Zack-A-Ri-A}

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about Nicho?

Nichoziki

Nichobitshi

Nichusan

Best answers
Those are some good ones Hwoarang, I should make him my character since its obvious i have no other use for him.. I like your guy's thinking too, I was starting to like clay, but Hwoarang, thanks for the cool names and same to you Max, Greentaco,OWA,Evil_trunks,and Tepus!

All of your coments I liked, especialy the ones comenting only on the looks of the character himself.. hehe

But as for the name , i liked Hwoarangs last three,and the Nichobitshi sounds great and I also liked Clay after awhile as I said, but as for the final name, I'm going to use Nichusan as it is most common to be used on my character.. because;

1. I am not well known throughout the boards and I don't want to have a stray character from my own personality..

2.I haven't been able to find a character to stick with drawing for a long enough time so that I can really improve my drawing skills..

3.He seems to be almost a look a-like to myself as it were.. and to that in mind, I will keep him as my character thanks to you all!

Well i guess that about does it, thanks again all! and I hope if i have trouble in the future like this you all will be here to help :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about a name, I just want comment on the image, good work, it kicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom