Best answers
Only if you know how to use it right. I for example can not use nurbs in any way so Maya has some manipulation techniques that would benefit me. I really need to get me a good book for it and just sit down with it one day.

Best answers
w00t as a note to before Its Photoshop 7 sry (i got mixed up with Paintshop pro)

And I Carn't Spell so expect editing to my posts to happen alot!!!

Oh and I sent u an E-mail like u said thanx man!

Best answers
w00t

And i have receaved it :p

But the main problem i have is i have No ideas :\

Mabie u could think of something i have some pics of stuff i have done that i can send ya but there pretty lame ;/

Best answers
Yay i got a link for them

http://hawki.fcpages.com/pics.htm

Try that the first 2 are the logos i have made (and carnt deside what to do next to)

The Vegeta one standig with arms up isent ment to have the Yellow Bob (i couldent fin a Good anuff Image of a Spirit bomb or attack to use)

Best answers
Um i Wanted one of Goku and Vegeta Punching each other at the same time with the logo in the middle (Fight in Buu saga)

And one with Vegeta and Goku having a power battle and Again Logo added :)

But i really want one of Vegeta Doing a final flash thats curved sligtly (again with clan logo) w00t i just had those ideas :p

Mostly a fighting theme between the main charcs

(Goku, Vegeta, Cell and Trunks)

If u can i really want Adult Mystic Gohan Non battle damaged
(i heard its out there but i carnt find it!)

Best answers
woo um, i dunno this will have to take some thought, i'll try tho, dont expect it in the next day or 2, i have a couple friends comin over.

Best answers
Fine with me ill be greatfull for any help u can give me

Thanx man

Best answers
If you want something in depth like that then you should gather all pics you want and give them to him.

Best answers
Thats a good idea futile, if you can try and do that while Im semi-away(directed to hawki)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record Lee;

Administration > your spam/flame powers

I know, I know, every thing is a tut, and your obviously the 1337est mofo around. Why should anyone try and overcome your skills with their own share of work?

Don't flame anyone, because frankly that brings out the worst in you, and your not a bad guy. You just have a problem with insulting people way too often.

And 14A, nice bit of spam there, don't do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom