My new brolly (release soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn it man, that blows. i respect you decision, but the fact that something this little got to you, is surprising.
well.....yea, thats all i have to say.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something little? the little **** was bugging me for a week, it wasnt til i blocked him did he bring it here, you didnt catch but the last hour or so of it

Best answers
score: Nutzy=40 shin=-40, anyway thatks groovy for stoppin the flamin, cause i was about rdy to say somethin O_O back on topic great model nutzy any updates? i rly wanna see the new brolli when its done so...yea great job.

P.S Your models arent bad, not at all there better then i can do cause i dont even know how to skin o_-

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ive read the past posts in the thread so thats all ive known of the situation. so i didnt know of him bothering you as much as he has, sorry. i guess i can see why youre upset.

Best answers
He nuttzy If you decide to make a model out of the old fashioned sayian armor I would like to make a skin for a Bardock if that is not what you are making. Would you alow me to? Thanks alot, you r0x0r.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bloody~GiR said:
He nuttzy If you decide to make a model out of the old fashioned sayian armor I would like to make a skin for a Bardock if that is not what you are making. Would you alow me to? Thanks alot, you r0x0r.
gee, i get screwed over once and then what happens? someone asks me if they can use part of the model for thier own, not even a day after it happened

gee, i really love this place, [/sarcasm]

in any case ive sone some more work to this "mystery" model,

i know it looks like raditz, im using a picture of him as a ref but im not really intending it to be any certain character, ive also built the pelvis area but for some reason i had that group hidden when i took the snaps from milkshape and iw as too lazy to re add them,

call it a teaser, and yes your right its not brolly, i might as well do something in this thread til it gets closed (as i requested) and since i made this model out of my brolly this makes just as much sense to me as making a new thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol you should make brolly in saiyan armor!! j/k

doing really good there nuttz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it reminds me of Vegeta's Father tho,good work with the skin :)

Best answers
Very nice, in my eyes, any skinner is good, as long as its accurate. If its a saiyan, Im hoping for Raditz >_<

Best answers
You know what would be really cool is if you made a model of a sayian that you just make up. That would be cool, like a sayian warrior or soldier. Im sorry for pissing you off nuttzy :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or a saiyan nuttzy.. that would be cool... just kiddin

on topic: its a shame such a good model didnt get released... its your fault shin carl *points to him*

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No not again!
Nuttzy makes nice Brolly...People act like asses...Nuttzy politely refuses to release it. Hmm seems like a kinda familiar situation doesn't it?
Once again it just takes one or two people to ruin it for the rest.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, i remeber Azn battle damage pack, these no*bs were asking to much, and no more, he quit. this goes the same goes to nuttzy and probbly the other ppl too. i suggest you N*obs stop asking for models and......WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
OMFG wtf i wanted this model 2 the badest **** u shin u man i wana flame u this was the bestest brolly model **** u ruined it 4 every 1 shin nice going there

Best answers
u did the right thing nut . Don´t release model for these fu**** idiots. Things like that always happens to some of us ( azn , smo , bolt ,.. and now u )

Best answers
well that suck that models was ki%ked azz but its ur choice to release it or not and it sucks that ur not but i see the reason for it...

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nuttzy that mystery model is just like awsome for Radditz ;D

Too bad u ain`t gonna release u`re brolly..

Ahh well...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a fun fact, go look at my last brolly thread and look who was spamming that up,

anyways it wasnt shin that convincd me to not release it, it was the fact i got a warning for the same crap shin had been doing for a week, and i did it only once (and he only got one for it)

you could say it was shins actions that pissed me off and convinced me to earn that warning, but it was the warning, not shin that helped me make my decision,

im not arguing the warning, groovy WAS doing his job, but that still dont mean i agree with it, me and him were buds, and we still are,

but like i said, NO model is worth a warning for me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom