My new brolly (release soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not yet, its being skinned by someone at the moment, then i hafta do 4 or 5 new naimations, vgui images, sprites, and the soundpack,

(some of these may already have been doen fro my other brolly, just a matter of finding them)

it will be less than a week til its up for download but i cant give you an exact date,

Best answers
No if its from esfstuff it sucks and is low quality. It MIGHT be my super updated one. hmmm Nuttzy unblock me from aim and ill send u the sound pack.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont recall blocking you, heh, ill check yours out, remeber its a vegeta replacement one this time

Best answers
ok, Just im me. I've been imin u but u aint respawn (IS IT POSSIBLE HE MIGHT BE AWAY ?!) oh well like i got the sounds rdy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*waits for a week for brolly* i cant wait for the finish model. this might make me dl esf again so i can whoop up on ppl brolly style :devgrin:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im still waiting on the skin to be finished, (assuming hes still working on it), then ill start with the animations and get all the other crap together,

Best answers
i cannot wait for this model is there going to be a Non ssj brolly or does one already exist??

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, if theres anything you need, im here. i can do vgui, skin (but since theres already a skinner, scrap that), maybe an anim or two... sprites, even.

Best answers
I jsut got a chance to look at it in the viewer and i msut say that that is a very fine representation of Brolly, Love the hair Gj :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zereth is the skinner now, ive only seen the head thus far, and that lookd alright, completely different style than was previously on the model, but he is a better skinner than me so i aint arguing, he knows what hes doin

thanks dakd, the hair was the only reason i didnt trash the model when the lssj body didnt work out,

Best answers
hmm only the head im gonna check this thread each day lol this is da bom brolleh

oh and offtoppic: like my new sig credits 2 unknown

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like to remind people that im still waiting for the skin, (so you dont think i gave up on it) zereth hasnt shown me much, and i dont know how much he has done,

i dont want to rush you zereth, but i do plan on releasing this model soon, so i hope you didnt forget about it,

Best answers
but Zereth's skins = Crap
ALA your old brolli pack the skin on it Utter Crap who cares exactly what type of "Darkside Brolli" u was goin for it still was crap. OK is not good enough. Let SSC or me skin it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have you blocked on aim, that should give you some indication of how bad i want you to skin it,

he wanted to show me how much he had improved so im giving him the chance,

you on the other hand obliterated your own chances of skinning it (though you never had much a chance anyways) im not impressed by your work to any degree, id sooner let a ostrich skin my model than you

and my old brolly, that skin though bad was still 10x better than i have seen come from you,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh agrees with nuttzy. not trying to diss anyone or anything but u cant call someone sknis crap if urs look like crap as well.

on topic: whats up with zereth and this darn skin >_< nah j/k. nice brolly there nuttzy *as i said abigilion times now*why dont you let element skin it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz elementw asnt online when i needed a skinner, plus im interested in seeing how good zereth has gotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom