My new brolly (release soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the model is great, cant see anything wrong about it... but you can just pm zereth and see how he's doing cuz this is taking too damn much time..

offtopic:nuttzy you pm box is full i need to send you a messege...

Best answers
It says in the title it will be realsed so will it or not? Because this is a really great model!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it will be released,

read the thread, not just the title,

(btw my inbox is clear now)

Best answers
Nuttzy if u havent realized yet everyone can skin better then u, SSC is better then Zereth by far, anyway like Zereth is never online as much as u think he was so u mineswell hand the model to be skinned to someone else.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think you have got the whole picture yet,

zereth is skinning it, NOT you, i told you the reasons why several times and you fail to understand, i dont see how explaining myself again will help you and your pea sized brain figure it out,

as for "everyone can skin better than me?" id be the first person to jump into a skinning contest and prove you wrong, i suck at skinning but it doesnt take much to beat most of what this community has to offer,

and you?, you probabaly cant even skinmap, your not a skinner at all, your still stuck back in editor land, also everytime i asked you to show me if you were good enough to skin my brolly you made a new excuse everytime as to why you couldnt, and begged me to send it to you some more,

if i wanted other people to skin it id have sent it to other people, kapeesh?,

if you dont have anything usefull to say in this thread, dont post,

----------------------------------

also i got bored and i started editing the torso of my brolly, and i came up with this

ignore the color, its not raditz, its not really anyone yet, just a quick edit that i may or may not use down the line

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah I wanna to see how Zereth fairs with the skin too.
BTW the edit looks great too. Perfect for a Nappa, Radditz or even Bardock

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nice, but i thought this was a brolly model >_O did i miss sumtn?

Best answers
Sigh, Nuttzy i did understand what your dumbass doesnt understand Zereth sucks at skinning so do you most of your models always look half assed this is the only Decent one u have ever made besides your Gohan in your whole online modelling Career, And another thing i am not still in "editting land" I have done skins for many people but u know why i couldnt show u well Because i had to reformat my comp like 3 times because my esf wouldnt work right also, your right i cant skinmap but there are no tutorials out there to show me, No dont even say yours i dont see it and i cant find it. But i am a good skinner a hell alot better then u and Zereth i know.

vox

Best answers
im not gonna say anything but ill wait for zereth to show his brolly and maybe hell prove me wrong :p
aside from that, go shin for being honest :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if honesty suits your fancy, then ill give it a shot,

your bashing my models? thats nice coming from someone who cant even build a cube, let alone skinmap that cube, wanna prove me wrong when i call you an untalented chunk of useless crap? go ahead, id love to see your so called "pwnage" skinning abilities,

now on to what i was coming to

shut the hell up, you dont have a ****ing clue what your talking about, and even telling you probabaly wont help you a tiny bit, but ill give it a shot, (

i dont care what you think of zereths skinning, he tried to skin my first brolly and it sucked, im letting him skin this one to se how much hes imprved, to see if hes improved as much as he said he has,

it has nothing to do with your opinion about him, if his new skin sucks as well then i may give someone else a shot,

its MY choice as to who is skinning it, not you, so QUIT *****ING ABOUT THE SKIN, perhaps if you modelled a brolly model or had any part in this one would you have a say in anything brolly model related,

Best answers
lol , Ain't we confident Shin . And thank you vox , ur always so supportive towards me .

However, I don't mind u people dissin me around to be honest . I'm doing the skin for Nuttzy and that's the finals . However , I never dissed u nor started a flame , so I think personally u should stop fighting over how much I suck and let nuttzys thread stay alive ..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:warning: Warnings :warning: to both SSJ Shin Carl and Nuttzy for flaming.

I just read the whole thread through and Shin Carl, what the heck is your problem? These forums don't need a trouble-maker running around starting flame-wars in threads. And I've watched stuff like this happen far too many times, and the end result has always been that the flamer gets banned in the end for consistent disrespect and flaming towards other community members. Infact, I've seen you do this before in other threads as well.

If you post in here again, and if your post is anything but on-topic content - I will recommend you getting banned for constant flaming and your warning counts. So back on topic now please.

*EDIT*
Infact, you've got just the number of warnings for a banning to be proceeded with. SSJ Shin Carl is now banned, thanks Maggeh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah i was going to say something to shin carl but ill save it for pm

as for on topic: hey zereth when u visit this thread again can you post a wip on brolly.. im anxious to see how much you improved. and nuttzy dont get so bottled up on somebody who skins in paint. *or it looks as if he does* ;). And i hope teh brolly makes it to release before thanksgiving ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it might, that depends on 2 things now, one being zereths skin, and the other being something else, (im sure at least 1 other person knows what that is),

heres a hint, i shant release a model to a community that allows me to be flamed several times, and gets me a warning for only throwing one punch back as opposed to the 4 or 5 from shin, i think that was insanely unfair,

i aint gonna whine about it, its not my decision, its groovy's now, i can live with it either way

you guys havent even seen half of this conflict, (shin carl) hes been on my ass about a week with that same **** cuz i wouldnt let him skin my brolly,

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And i respect you for that Nutz :) Allthough i hate seeing good models go to waste.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got the final word, NO model is worth a warning for me,

i request that this thread be closed,

and that nobody spams my inbox asking for the model you WONT get it,

maybe if this community doesnt produce another shin carl it will be released in the future, but as for now, its dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom