My new brolly (release soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i havent made a thread on it yet, and i figured now that im stuck on it and need help i might as well,

i started this project orignally to be a lssj brolly, as you can see by the hair, but the lssj torso i built came nowhere close to fitting any esf skeleton i could find, and i dont have the patience to redo all the animations, so i downgraded to normal ssj, and it fit my custom vegeta skeleton ive been using lateley, (on tien, super buu, perfect cell, etc,)

however, this morning i decided that i was going to make it for esf, but all of my attempts at making a alternate transformation for him were futile,

ill send it to TRUSTED AND CAPABLE editors to make an alternate form, if i cant find anyone to do so, i guess ill hafta try some more, and run the risk of losing interest in him and forgetting about him entirely,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/inctura.htm
(if the link doesnt work use the link in my perfect cell thread)

(note* this thread isnt for crits, it looks exactly how i want it to, so STFU before you say anything)

Best answers
Nuttzy finally you have made brolli look nice instead of evil and stuff. hmm you think u would make the controlled verson of normal brolli to go with this.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ive tried, i managed to make the long hair part look nice just not the hair on top of his head, i cant seem to make that look right no matter what i try, thats the version i will probabaly send out, without the lssj hair but with the lower part if the long hair, maybe someone else will have better luck with it than i have had,

if i go about the models release like this then the the community cant blame me for not releasing it, theres some talent in this community that have different perspectives and methods than i do, like i said above they may have more luck with it than i did,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not an image, download the ms3d viewer if you want to see it,

but yes its the one in my sig,

Best answers
Impressive. I'll most likely download this when it's released.

By the way, does this replace Cell like your earlier Brolly model?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either vegeta or cell,

problem with cell is i cant use custom sprites without messing with all of teh characters prettymuch,

with vegeta i can still get some big moves and have the ability to have some custom sprites bundles in, (if me or someone else decides to do so),

Best answers
That looks really cool man, good job and keep up the good work

Best answers
Nuttzy you could send to me if u want i could edit it for u ( u want it model edited or skin edited ? )

Best answers
Nuttzy i am getting the brolly dvd so i could make u a soundpack and u could make it for trunks his attacks are all ball attacks and brolly's were to and u wound mess up the attacks from other players

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If yah needing help with the spritey stuff again, give me a shout :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so, what you mean is, you want someone to edit it into a buffed up form for the trans? (sorry if that sounds stupid, i just woke up) id love to do it, ive improved a lot since the link models (for the love of GOD ive gotta finish animation those...) and id be happy to show some pics of what ive been up to to prove that im capable.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
problem with trunks is, the sword,ive prettymuch decided on it replacing vegeta, sure it wold mess with cells gallit gun, but trunks's beams are a little underpowered compared to the other guys, and i still dont hafta deal with the sword,

i may take you up on your sprite offer element, i hafta finish the non ssj brolly then start on the animations, (shouldnt take long) then the packagin up ov everything else, (sprites and sounds) and then he can be released

btw this is icemans non ssj edit, its supposed to be brollys "pised off non ssj hair" like when he first attacked goku in movie 8 and how he looked in the flashback scenes when paragus grabbed him from behind,
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/46.jpg

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
cool edit, looks like im not needed.... sniff... oh well, if you need and help modeling/editing/animating/skinmapping in the future, give me a bell, il be happy to help out in any way i can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i kinda liked the *pissed off non-ssj version* better then the normal non-ssj version.

on topic: nice model nuttzy as i said on aim its sexah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know.. this is the daze fase he gets when the whole fighting starts *before his transformation* if anyone has seen movie 8.. remember when vegeta went to kick brolly in the neck but didnt do any damage.. that was the fase *phase* i was doing..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark slayer said:

i said which hair he made, he didnt make the same "pissed off non ssj brolly" you think, its not the green haird one, if it was the green haired one his hair would be green. i saw the ref he used and it looks pretty close to it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom