Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
na ok das stimmt mit demm boden also man läuft über demm boden das is scheisse aber das andere
1. Die spawn Punkte müssen mehr verteilt werden
finde ich ok also spwan punkte sind ok:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by german_boy
na ok das stimmt mit demm boden also man läuft über demm boden das is scheisse aber das andere finde ich ok also spwan punkte sind ok:rolleyes:
German_Boy AND Jester X
Please put a translation in or I'm going to have to delete your posts.

Best answers
ich find die map eigentlich ganz geil nur 2 sachen stören mich ein bisschen,
1. Die spawn Punkte müssen mehr verteilt werden
2. Man läuft irgendwie immer ein bisschen über dem eigentlichen Boden(ich glaub man mss die Map mit irgendner Datei compilieren)

@german_boy: Die spawnpunkte sind ok? LOL! Bei mir sind alle immer unterm Quittenturm gespawnt und haben sich immer gegenseitig zermatscht...:rolleyes:, die müssen einfach mehr verteilt werden und nicht nur immer an einer stelle sein.

Translation:rolleyes::
I think the map is pretty good, expect for 2 things
1. You need to distribute(?) the spawn points in the whole map
2. It looks like you float over the ground(I think you have to compile it with a special file)

@german_boy: The Spawnpoints are ok? LOL! When I played everybody spawned at the same spot and squished each other!
He has to spread the spawnpoints over the whole map, not the same spot all the time.

Best answers
2. Man läuft irgendwie immer ein bisschen über dem eigentlichen Boden(ich glaub man mss die Map mit irgendner Datei compilieren)
Grade das ist gut denn in anderen maps killt man sich selber wenn man vom Boden aus ein voll geladenen strahl schiesst und in den maps wo sie über dem boden laufen kann man auch volle strahlen schiessen.

translation:
2. It looks like you foat over the ground(I think you have to compile it with a special file)
Thats good because in this map you can fire a full beam and you don't shot yourself in the officiel maps you shot yourself if you fire a full beam.

Scruffie

S
I like the textures on the bottom of Kames Lookout on the original ESF map better... maybe you could use them?

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok i have pics but this is the battle damaged Mystick Gohan and not normal mystick gohan. And this the maps sektion not models/Skin sektion. I make the pics on the next time, but now i worked on my second map, but what in map? :D That i not tell you now...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea way too many senzus 1 bag is enough.....its a badass map but couldve been cooler if it had the little bedroom inside the ROSAT

Best answers
the map don't show up in esf when i create a game its not there and i renamed the file and what was that PTS file? i renamed that for esf aswell :)

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You must load the newest Version of my map there is the problem with the map in create game repaired.

Best answers
are you gonna put the spawn points more divided over the map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is because this thread is from last year lol. Stop bringin back the threads and just ask someone for it, I would give it to you but I can't host. Try redsaiyan.net. Im sorry if it doesn't help you but try a new thread cause people will start readin this thread from the begining and well get pissed off that you wanted a link. If you can give me a host I can load it up for you I think I have it or I had it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom