💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally. It is time.

This picture is a drawing of the character Jana, who is in a dbz fanfic I'm working on. It's not my latest drawing (not including coloring, that was done last week), but I have tweaked a few stuff on it. It's not quite done yet, but I'll probably finish it up in the next few days

http://sa_gohan.tripod.com/jana1.jpg
copy and paste link into your browser address bar

Anyway, tell me what you think so I can improve it. Thanks, bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can improve it by hosting it on a better site, that did not work, tooo sllloowww

and yes i copy and pasted

Best answers
nice pic , which programm did u use for coloring? dont say u drew it , i see that its computer art (just for the colours;) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay Akuma, I'll see about a better site. I'll also make sure the pic is smaller next time too.

I drew the pic by hand, but I colored it with Broderbund printshop and added further details with Paint Shop Pro 7.

l8r

Best answers
Originally posted by SA_Gohan
Okay Akuma, I'll see about a better site. I'll also make sure the pic is smaller next time too.

I drew the pic by hand, but I colored it with Broderbund printshop and added further details with Paint Shop Pro 7.

l8r
is there any way to download theese programs? if so , could u gimme the link? thx in advance;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom