my bad guy needs a name, and suggs

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this thread serves 2 purposed, for me to pimp my model, and most importantly, to get him named

the model is DONE, sounds, skin, anims (but one), and hes ingame. ALOT of thanks goes to shijing, i was about to tear my hair out getting him assigned, his broad shoulders were a certified PAIN IN THE ASS!!, no further changes wil be made to him except for a resized version for transformation and maybe a few small tweaks, i will not release it just yet, its part of the futora warfare pack for esf (under construction), so youll hafta wait til its done if you want it ^_^.

anyways i got this far without a name for him, aside from his fictional id number which is "#C14-187", which was to appear on a barcode on his forehead, (until someone put a barcode on thier models head and showed it off before i did, i hate being 2nd),

but he needs a name, no anime japanaese names, i want a "scifi name", like samus, or ridley, thats somewhat realistic, but needs to have a badass sound to it,

if this is percieved as offtopic, by all means move it, but the models name is a VERY important part of it,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i will admit he did inspire his gunarm, but that would be all he inspired, i built the gun arm last, so barret really didnt influence the rest of the model,

anyways, naming him barret would be uber cheesy, i want an original name,

Best answers
how about Bazooka Bob or Ex Soldier or The Assassinator or Barton or Big B or Big Unit..... or since he got that X on his back... hmmm.... X-Assassin.....X-Unit.....X-Boss....ThE Xtutioner(i duno)....im starting to think i talk to much :talk: ... LoL :tired:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im starting to think so too,... like i said i need serious names, like you would name your pet pitbull or sumthin i dunno, bazooka bob,.... i dunno what your smoking but i want some, now

Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy
im starting to think so too,... like i said i need serious names, like you would name your pet pitbull or sumthin i dunno, bazooka bob,.... i dunno what your smoking but i want some, now
Oh im just smoking pixy stix..... O_O im only a kid.... lol how about .... Bervan?..... i dunno i just saw that word in another language and it means BRAVE MAN....or i just made that up in my own language...... LoL

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only names so far that have a serious theme, are already in videogames,.... i cant think of anything either, i can always fallback to using the number as his name, i dunno, keep the ideas coming, having a number for a name is just wierd, cuz hes not a robot, ..well not all robot anyways

ZuL

Best answers
How about Knasibas? :laff:

Let's see if I can come up with some...

Brent
Clipse
Sven
Vero

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heheh... i worked on this model with him as well, i also made another charcater, and even a story for him, i'll work on making it for both characters, we based them on his being the big bad guy and mine is the ex-commander phsycic mutent guy, they both look real good ingame, much more interesting to invent insead of copying :p

I'll post piccys of my model too, then we need to make names for both of them, at the moment, i call his "the big guy" and he lives up to it ingame ^_^

EDIT: heres the big guy's partner:

non ssj:

ssj:

still needs a name, so lets try for both of there names now ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
messiah probably has the best idea so far, sirus kind of fits him, but,.. ahh hell i dunno

Bolteh2

B
cookymonster, deffinitly cookymonster

or kermit :p

or miss piggy, that would be great to see a huge guy with a name like that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about Serious Shane (Like Serious Sam) or some other name starting with an S after Serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom