"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌠 Staff
Best answers
i had the fusion dance animation done for both goten and trunks, they are in one model file <_<, azn did it as a favor for kama since kama did a little thing for school with it. the timing was perfect with each model. as for the off set timing, that was for other animations, such as running, flying, swooping etc..., for things like hair and crap like that, breathing for idles is another exxample. i wanted them to not be so in sync with those kind of animations. Other than that it was fun to work on till i got frustrated =/. Either way, if i dont end up animating it again or revising anything i could release it to the public so you people could finish it if you are interested, but that is yet to be decided.

And Vegeta, you have like 2 days still before i release it. so use the time wisely. Im usually on msn till very late <_<, so you can get ahold of me at least.

Best answers
Realise the aniamtions or the models??

hmm... U sayd it work fine ingame ;/ , but what to u mean by: animations, such as running, flying, swooping etc..., for things like hair and crap like that

well i sugest if it works ingame , the fusion dance is just an transformation, besides if u got 30 mins of fusion time like in hte show :) goz many ppl dont play esf that long on net ( like me :laff: ) When the dance is preformed then the gotenks modle will pop-up right??
Then why u need new anims ?? , such as swoop ...bablab...u got goten,trunks,gotenks model anims as the Krillin ones right? So the onley new anim is the transform one the dance right??

so basicley u onley ahve to make all new anims like u to for brolly attacks i mean :)
New sprites for the fusion dance,gotenks and so.. Soundsand maybey done :p

🌠 Staff
Best answers
i made custom a skeleton for brolli, so his cloth and necklace and mouth and crap like that were animatable. I had to redo all of his animations since i gave him his own skeleton.

Same applies to goten and trunks, i had to move krillins skeleton over and add another one so that both models could be used in one mdl file. so you play as krillin, but youed see both goten and trunks at the same time. All of the animations have to be redone for both of them to work properly otherwise you get one model just sitting there in the original pose they had and another that is messed up since i moved the biped. Both models needing reanimation, i had decided i didnt want them to be exactly the same with the timing of each individual thing. Thus i wanted to offset one models animations by a bit, so they wouldnt be like a dance routine were everyone did the same thing at the same time. What i had done animationwise had worked fine ingame. a few things here and there were off, but for the most part it was fine. The Gotenks form still uses krillins animations, but if i were to pick it up again, i would want to reanimate him with a custom skeleton as well, since I love playing with the the different details such as mouth movement and cloth movement. Gives it a more proffesional look since there arent many good animators for the esf community, that are willing to go to such lengths anyway =/.

And i meant i might release what i had done in ms3d form. so that someone could continue where i left off. That is what i meant by that.

As you can see from this explanation, its a lot more complicated to do a fusion model replacement than youed think, since youed have to animate 2 models at one time for each animation. Instead of like what i did for brolli, i did 2 models at 2 different times, since both are for seperate things.

and thanks Forgotten, i think <_< ???

Best answers
God Gundam said:
i had the fusion dance animation done for both goten and trunks, they are in one model file <_<, azn did it as a favor for kama since kama did a little thing for school with it. the timing was perfect with each model. as for the off set timing, that was for other animations, such as running, flying, swooping etc..., for things like hair and crap like that, breathing for idles is another exxample. i wanted them to not be so in sync with those kind of animations. Other than that it was fun to work on till i got frustrated =/. Either way, if i dont end up animating it again or revising anything i could release it to the public so you people could finish it if you are interested, but that is yet to be decided.

And Vegeta, you have like 2 days still before i release it. so use the time wisely. Im usually on msn till very late <_<, so you can get ahold of me at least.
2 Days!! Woohoo!!!

Can't wait to use the model you guys ^-^

Best answers
Mmmmmmmm. quite, though shouldn't there be the normal Brolly or Normal SSJ Brolly before you have the LSSJ?

🌠 Staff
Best answers
though shouldn't there be the normal Brolly or Normal SSJ Brolly before you have the LSSJ?
quit complaining about that <_<, imma get sick of you peoples if you keep that up ><

but ya, i said 2 days <_<

Best answers
Phearless said:
Mmmmmmmm. quite, though shouldn't there be the normal Brolly or Normal SSJ Brolly before you have the LSSJ?
Well actually there is a averagely good brolly pack out now with SSJ and Non SSJ in it , so if you reeeeeeeeeally need it... http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=20809
Its there , but I would really like to see a top quality model to go with the ultamate quality of the LSSJ model .... but then again , we'll have to do with this as we can't ask for everything all the time :p

Best answers
I'm just pointing out the obvious, you don't make a secondary before the first right? BTW Nuttzy did a very good job on that Brolly, top notch, Chap

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, that is the best @#$%ING model i have ever seen!

any estimates on when the whole pack will be done?

and also great job on the sprite (which i assume is the big bang) it looks like it could blow up the entire galaxy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phearless said:
I'm just pointing out the obvious, you don't make a secondary before the first right? BTW Nuttzy did a very good job on that Brolly, top notch, Chap

on the contrary, that brolly of mine your praising was meant to be just ssj, someone else made the non ssj edit, anywhoo thanks for the compliment but this isnt really the place to do it, (in somone elses brolly thread)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
God Gundam said:
quit complaining about that <_<, imma get sick of you peoples if you keep that up ><

but ya, i said 2 days <_<
Yes..please. I beg of you guys, don't ask for anymore edits on the model or ask for any releases.. I've seen so many great models not released purely because the community agitated the creator(s). So please, let them do their work and let's not degrade the model/skin section like it was in the dark ages (with the pr0 and ultra 33 -_-)

🌠 Staff
Best answers
I'm just pointing out the obvious, you don't make a secondary before the first right?
this is not entirely a true statement, ive done countless models, sometimes i ended up doing transed forms before normal form =p

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DONE DAMN IT FINNALY DONE I HATE PHOTOSHOP AND WESTNET AND MY LOCAL CONCIL, but its done and thats all that matters, some arnt as good as they could've been but they (to me) seem pretty good, gg and or kama check your emails it should be all there. if some arnt up to scratch say so and ill redo some and release them.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw the movie and...

Just beatifull... beatifull...

It just like in the show!! he runs, shoots and fights like in the show,, truely great job guys! :yes:

And good choice music. :)

Best answers
Phearless said:
Also the second form might be more interesting or... more well known , or more wanted , say for Janemba , I don't think many people would want his first form , just his second form twice or something...

Best answers
OMG..I R TEH LOVING GG AND KAMA AND COLDSTEEL AND EVERYONE WHOS WORKING ON THIS!!! R0X0R

Seriously though..Brolly has never really had enough attention when it came to making models/sprites/sounds...and theres never been a map for brolly..id like to thank the people working on this project for putting an effort into this and doing it for the ESF community..its about time someone put in time for Brolly or anything related to him...most people blow it off...anyways thnx alot for making this once again...i know i appreciate it..keep up the good work guys..i look forward to using this pack for ESF

🌠 Staff
Best answers
heh, well im glad to hear that ^_^,
So all is good and well with the pack now, models are done, maps are done, sounds are done, i have all completed sprites. Were good in the majority run
however, a minor delay in the pack im afraid, kama and i decided thursday, since cold is getting final compiles of both maps for me tomorrow, and kama has one more thing he wants to try out on the skin as well. So i hope you all can forgive us for one days delay, but itll be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom