"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌠 Staff
Best answers
actually brolli's voice actor is vic mignogna, who is doing the voice of edward elric for the american full metal alchemist. while vegeta's and piccolo's voice actor is chris Sabat.

anyways....

Pretty much right now i have few animations to do, then some light editing here and there, kama is gonna finish skinwork this weekend, and the map is done. Sprites, if king vegeta could update us on those that would help. Anyways, kama and I decided to shoot for a release possibly before wednesday, if not then wednesday itself. Unless something bad happens like someone losing files or something <_<, but I doubt it. anyways, My goal for this is before wednesday.

Best answers
hmm....that dude sounds alot better in Full Metal Alchemist then as Broly...o well...but yea cant wait for that new map and broly model! i've been using a model for Cell and its ok i guess...some animations on it dont work at all...and the model is a little outdated...so yea cant wait!...i have a question about the map tho..will it be supported with CTDB?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RageWithin said:
i've been using a model for Cell and its ok i guess...some animations on it dont work at all...and the model is a little outdated...so yea cant wait!
The model is going to be replacing Vegeta, not cell.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He didnt say anything about what its replacing, he said hes been using a model for cell...
Anyway, cant wait for this pack to be released! nice work, best team effort ive seen on these forums for a while.

Best answers
nah twister i jus meant that i was using an old model of broly for cell...i know that this new model is gonna replace vegeta, and i cant wait for it heh...when it does come out i'll fix my Cell back up so the sprites and model for him are turned to normal...dont need to see 2 broly's running around heh

Best answers
I've probably missed something buuuuut , When 1.3 comes out will brolly be
Normal Form
SSJ
USSJ/LSSJ ?
Or are you giveing him
Normal
Normal Powerd Aura
USSJ/LSSJ ?

Edit: Also if you Need any Images of Umbrella Boy (as I can't be bother to spell his name one of the 4 differnt ways and have someone tell me thats wrong -_- )
I have a pretty good side shot
and A damn good SSJ chest up shot.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly isnt going to be in esf.....EVER!!! DUN DUN DUN!

Retired
Best answers
hurhur :eek:

ESF-World Networkxx Mirror
Brolly Pack Pre-View Video

#1 online : click me

Thanks to God Gundam, Kama and Coldsteel for trusting me and giving me their files :)

I hope you like it :eek:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus. The animations for Broly are extremely smooth. The model looks fantastic as well (although i still think the arms are a tad long). Excellent job guys. You should be proud of yourselves.

Best answers
Very nice pack guys! all u need to do is a few sprite fixes here and there and its perfect!! one thing tho...are u guys gonna make a ball appear in his hand while charging for that one ki blast at the end of the video? (big bang i think it was)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will it also include a normal version in the pack or just the lssj

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That video was awesome, I was almost drooling over it :D The model looks awesome and was awesomely animated. I like what I assume was the Big Bang sprite, looked powerfull :D The map looks very fun and awesome. Great Job all round :D

G
it was all, so buteyful O_O specialy that aura at the end, wow. and the big band sprite, and ofcorse, the model itself, great animaitons man, moved so well. really flowed.

Best answers
man that video was awome!!!(druling) :p

I realy hoped u guys would have added long Hair Trunks and new gohan :p
That would been MEGA SWEET!! ;D (still hoping :rolleyes: )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let it never be said that your anal retentive atention to detail didnt yield positive results :cool:

Best answers
:p

Man this pack will pwn
is this ur final pack u guys??? if u plaing to amke somthing new plz make Fusion Pack
Goten,Trunks,Gotenks,Goku,Vegeta,Gogeta
Fusion animations(transforms) sprites maps that would be so so cool ;D

well i hope u guys make a new pack of somthing to :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom