"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

G
hey whats 1 more day :) it puts it more intwine with BK3 :D the day after this is released, so is BK3. but anyway, i agree with Chang Wufei. thanks GG, kama, cold steel and wheres_warren for working so hard on this :) (hope i didnt miss any1 out)
here, have a break

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about me? i had to re-skinmap the ****ing arms for them >_< which sucked ass cos the way they were modeled it was like....distortion central >_< but they animate awsomely :p

Best answers
i dont see how a arm could be hard to map unless youre doing it wrong,
i find arms to be the easiest part of the body to map besides for the legs and well the face. well basically i dont see what would be hard about it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good for you...

GG =O Ask optional to send me those missing textures asap.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha it wasnt a big deal really i guess...but it was certainly a pain in the ass at some points...still need to speak to kama to see how he got on with it...

G
man, this is such a cool week. im sitting here with esf-world reloading every few minutes, still thinning about Budokai 3 as i have since april, is it not so wonderful, when your so close to some stuff you've waited for, you can almost touch it?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ive found my self doing the same, damn it i thought they were uploadng it soon, gg said though he was gonna take another day and check all the animations and my new sprites...

But i should be there any day now, at least by this weekend.

G
ah, thats cool. now i have two things to look forward to tommorow because im almost certain that my BK3 wont arrive the day it is released

🌠 Staff
Best answers
hahahah, I havent even gotten home from school yet and you people are sitting and waiting for the pack on esf-world. Kama and I are going to look over a few things and i should be getting things from cold tonight since he wasnt able to talk to me last night.
Anyways. Hopefully he will be on in 2 hours and 20 min so we can get that sorted, since thats how long itll be till im home =/

So im hoping i can upload tonight if things work out. Kama has even done a surprise for the pack as well <_<, Its crazy..., and I thought i was the only one with surprises for you ><. oh wells, guess the more for you the better =p

anyways, if its not up tonight expect it tomorrow as im going to upload it whether i have stuff or not. whatevers left out can be released in another pack later on. I do plan on making an update pack for this later on for additional tweaks-redone animations. But more on that when i release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
take your time on the pack, i bet its gonna be a great surprise for us :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The delay is caused by me.. :(

There's some textures missing on Optionals missing, and I want them in if possible. As soon as I can get a hold of Optional or GG, wich seems very hard lately, I will compile it, and be done with it.

Best answers
I-Can't-Wait...I've been on like all day ...
*Run arouns in circles*
Dammit I don't care about tweeks I want the model I've seen how much it ownz!!
No ... No I must wait... and be calm and... Yeah...
I'll just be refreshing ESF world from now on... every 2 min...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they tell us that it wout be a suprise now will it :laff:

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
maybe its naked pics of seksi bulma :O!
Get a life...
'¬_¬
But seriously , where is the model , I swear he said it would be on ESF world by yesterday ...
Stupid delays... I hate delays , like internet loading delays... and Train delays ... Delays generally suck.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
The delay is caused by me.. :(

There's some textures missing on Optionals missing, and I want them in if possible. As soon as I can get a hold of Optional or GG, wich seems very hard lately, I will compile it, and be done with it.

DIE!!!!.. DIE and burn in hell!!!
.. oh wait..

*turns on mature button*

I can understand that, and i hope you will succeed, live long and prosper. :)

and that you may raise many chi... *turns of mature button*...inchillas!!!. puh! ;/

Best answers
jp said:
DIE!!!!.. DIE and burn in hell!!!
.. oh wait..

*turns on mature button*

I can understand that, and i hope you will succeed, live long and prosper. :)

and that you may raise many chi... *turns of mature button*...inchillas!!!. puh! ;/
*Appies for one of these "mature buttons"*
Oh and will the model be open for personal editing? say if i wanted to make it into a cell model by popular demand or something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom