"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
VEGETA WAS SCARED?! wow i gotta see that lol....i havent been able to find a good download of the movie >_> i wanna see it so baddddd!! v_v... o well...cant wait for this broly model! io wanna see his new moves and krap!! heh

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice_Dragon said:
*Throws stone at gun trigger while its pointing at dReAm KiLlEr* I want it first :p anyway looks great, hurry up and releseeeeeeeeeee
Ok, people are starting to go off-topic and spam. Lets try to keep this to a minimum please.

Best answers
i personally think the model shouldve gone over Cell..but meh..its still a good model and i cant wait for the Release :) GJ guys

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Lots of people would've prefered Cell being replaced but there would've been a few problems with that as if they changed the KHH sprite then it would change everyone's KHHs :( and Cell can't decend.

The main problem for me is that after getting the model I'm going to have to get rid of the Vegitto that is replacing Vegeta at the moment :p But that doesn't bother me as the model they made looks AWESOME and absolutely must get into my ESF :p

I wonder how much traffic their pack will cause when it's released :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bad news, Max2 is away for the weekend. But DJ Might be able to host it on ESF-World.

DJ will contact GG and Kama soon hopefully or you guys contact him.

Best answers
so what if cell cant detrans..when have u ever seen brolly go ssj2 and then Detrans? -_- it doesnt happen..so it wouldnt matter and i wouldnt mind changing Goku's KHH's for Cell to be Brolly if it really caused that much of a prob..i wouldve just used the SBC or the Gallit gun..or something..

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That's the point, those are all shared moves, changing them would change them for the other people too whereas Vegeta has 2 powerful moves not used by anyone else in the game, and a better question would be, "when have you ever seen broli go ssj2?"

Anyway this is straying from the point so I'm going to stop.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DL Link is up on ESF-World.

May I host the file too? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom