"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i havn't been folowing this thread, so can anyone tell me when will the pack be released ?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today, tomorrow or the day after. It all depends on those textures >.<

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!Very soon hold onto your panties!
*holds on tight*

Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Get a life...
'¬_¬
But seriously , where is the model , I swear he said it would be on ESF world by yesterday ...
Stupid delays... I hate delays , like internet loading delays... and Train delays ... Delays generally suck.
seems to me like your the one who needs a life...when your stuck refreshing a thread every day posting "what happened? isnt it supposed to be out now? omg!"..it will be released soon...just wait...and keep waiting..u pestering them wont rush things along..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why giving a release date is usually a bad idea...

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
seems to me like your the one who needs a life...when your stuck refreshing a thread every day posting "what happened? isnt it supposed to be out now? omg!"..it will be released soon...just wait...and keep waiting..u pestering them wont rush things along..
[Dosen't sink to your level]
Nuff said.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chill out Druu. Be like everyone else and patiently wait.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chang if i had been in a bad mood id have warned you for that, but since im not ill just say this, SPECIFICALLY to you and implied to everyone else, watch what you post,

or we will do it for you, and more

Best answers
Poor Vegeta

Erm... I didn't read this whole thread, so I'm not sure if this was discussed in length or not. Just wanted to throw it out there, being that the thread is already fourteen pages long:

You folks don't mind replacing Vegeta with Brolly? Yeah Brolly is 'teh man' but Vegeta is... Vegeta. Just wanted to know what some of you thought. If this topic warrants its own thread then either create one or someone can let me know via the next post and I'll do it.

Just curious...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Druu maybe u should stop posting here due to asking all the time. This is in my opinion but just maybe stop posting or asking when it's out because you might be banned from posting this crap in this thread.

*On topic*
I'm gonna DL the model, I don't care if it's released in 1.3 or 1.2.10 o_O

The model pwns and cold steel FIND THE TEXTURES Or else... :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
)V(-=Vaelaar=- said:
Erm... I didn't read this whole thread, so I'm not sure if this was discussed in length or not. Just wanted to throw it out there, being that the thread is already fourteen pages long:

You folks don't mind replacing Vegeta with Brolly? Yeah Brolly is 'teh man' but Vegeta is... Vegeta. Just wanted to know what some of you thought. If this topic warrants its own thread then either create one or someone can let me know via the next post and I'll do it.

Just curious...
Your a few weeks too late >.<

dReAm KiLlEr said:
The model pwns and cold steel FIND THE TEXTURES Or else... :p
I second that >:eek:

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, Steel got the textures, just both kama and I had to leave, so we didnt get the compiled map..., also we couldnt get ahold of max being as it was very late where he is. So definately tomorrow for sure we will have the pack released ><

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAY!!!!!omgomgomgogmgom1!!1

*gets mature button in post...,
pushes*

Cool, itll be an excellent model and map and i cant wait to be playing wiht them good work ppl.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Picks up gun* NOBODY MOVE I get it first :p

Nice gj guys. Cold Steel, your lucky you didn't get I dunno'd :O

Best answers
*Throws stone at gun trigger while its pointing at dReAm KiLlEr* I want it first :p anyway looks great, hurry up and releseeeeeeeeeee

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG teh n00bzor masses!!! since i dont play esf, all ill say is good job.... ive seen the model first hand and it was very well built. as for the map, it looks good too. should keep people occupied for a week or two :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
YAY!!!!!omgomgomgogmgom1!!1

*gets mature button in post...,
pushes*

Cool, itll be an excellent model and map and i cant wait to be playing wiht them good work ppl.

Taking my mature button eh? ;)

Yeah it looks great, can't wait to play it... (never since im to lazy to reinstall esf again :p )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a wish come true to all peuple who wanted Brolly as a playable char even if Vegeta has to leave.

My point BROLLY ROCKA AND THE MODEL YOU MADE ROCKS EVEN MORE :D

JTR

Best answers
Is the map going to be released separately??!!
Cuz I don’t really know if I’m going to get the model... But it’s damn nice made... ;)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that vegeta is leaving then isn't so bad, i mean you can allways change it back, if you have made a little backup, besides, in the movie, the first brolly movie, vegeta didn't fight that much, he was scared.... so good choice guys. :yes:

(and i can't get it over my heart to pound poor little vegeta into a pulp :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom