"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. I'm so gonna download it but for the reverted form I was thinking of SSJ Brolli :eek:

Best answers
God Gundam said:
Well said zeonix, well said, only 10 anims left on my secret model btw ^_^
I know the pack wont be with 1.3 but if you read what i said ...
will the brolly pack contain SSJ or normal BY THE TIME 1.3 comes out?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow did you even bother to look at the video? Your answer is within the video Max2 posted on this page.

G
no, not really. in the vid he transformed from LSSJ to LSSJ, staying the same. but he was asking if they will make a new one for 1.3 and if it will have normal and SSJ and stuff in 1.3

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually he didn't stay the same. Last night on MIRC I asked max2 if it was the same model, it isn't. I won't tell because I'm not sure if anyone want's me to tell (It's not released yet) But if you really wanna know as Kama GG or Max2 :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killu14 said:
Man this pack will pwn
is this ur final pack u guys??? if u plaing to amke somthing new plz make Fusion Pack
Goten,Trunks,Gotenks,Goku,Vegeta,Gogeta
Fusion animations(transforms) sprites maps that would be so so cool ;D

well i hope u guys make a new pack of somthing to :]

i doubt that anyone will be making fusion stuff, its too complex and time consuming.

G
yea i kinda feel sorry for majin drew, hes been asking the same thing for a few days now. or less, i dunno. lol, but if its a suprise, thats good :) secretes and suprises are always good

Best answers
fortnox said:
yea i kinda feel sorry for majin drew, hes been asking the same thing for a few days now. or less, i dunno. lol, but if its a suprise, thats good :) secretes and suprises are always good
-_-'
I'd reply with something interesting or relevent to say but I'll just make a compleate ass of myself again ...
<_<'

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
i doubt that anyone will be making fusion stuff, its too complex and time consuming.
Not when you have two players as one player. You guys just wait. GG, Kama, and myself have a lot more custom surprises for you in the not so distant future.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I HEAR A SITCOM ;o
Thats nice that you guys will be (maybe) doing fusions for those people who wanted them for so long :).

Best answers
Wow , a possible maby , how inspireing !!
However it is better than a no.
<_<
I think?

🌠 Staff
Best answers
LOL, you guys make me laugh, dunno why, but you do.

ANYWAYS.., Brolli is almost set to go out the door, i just need to do some tweaking and stuff. Kama has been playing WoW, so I need to beat him with a stick to get me those final skins. As far as I know, the maps are both done. and if king vegeta would talk to me or something, maybe youll get more than just his big bang sprite.

@the fusion possibility- Kama and i tried this once. A goten and trunks fusion pack. we still have it lying around, it was spose to be for 1.2 when that originally came out. We had 2 bipeds we had used, and everything worked out ingame from what we had that is. Its just hard to time the 2 models so they arent always in sync with each other. Azn Dragon did this awesome fusion dance animation for it as well, but as that went i felt it was too much work to animate 2 models at once =/. The pack was originally to replace krillin and we had a nice little gotenks model to go with it for trans form. Oh well, maybe Kama and I might bring that back to life later on for 1.3 or something, as for now itll sit in a folder on my pc.

To let you all know, this wont be the last pack we do, we plan on doing another one, but youll have to wait to see who it is later when we get started with that. We want to do our 1.3 work first before hand though, so it wont be for a long while =/

anyways, back to doing school work ><

-GG-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet god gundam, man i would b very happy if a goten and trunks model side by side was possible =P then fusion and wala gotenks!

if you do decide to retake that project, a nice dying animation probably could be a bright ball of light and then both models would fall to the floor

Best answers
hm...i have a question and an idea.... my question is...

by this fusion stuff do u mean 2 ACTUAL players doing fusion at the same time and then becoming one dude? cause i think thats kinda impossible...heh

and as for my idea...

why not have a trunks model to play, and when the player wants to perform a fusion, a goten model appears by quick teleporting besides him, then do the dance and fuse...kinda like how they did it in Budokai 2/3....but instead of him flying down from off the screen he could just appear with a teleport effect and have that teleport sound

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We had 2 bipeds we had used, and everything worked out ingame from what we had that is. Its just hard to time the 2 models so they arent always in sync with each other. Azn Dragon did this awesome fusion dance animation for it as well, but as that went i felt it was too much work to animate 2 models at once =/.

so i think he meant one player, two models

Best answers
ohh i see...well instead of having the models start danceing at different times, make them dance at the same time, but, at the end, make it so that sometimes like in the TV show, one model would make a mistake with his hands, like trunks could stick out all of his fingers instead, or somthing like that...and like in budokai 2, during the fusion dance, u kno how u guys have it during fights those little arrows come up...maybe u can implement them into the fusion dance somehow, in order to get a perfect fusion

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That would require being coded into the game. Although it would be interesting and then you no longer need to input arrows once you've reached the perfect transform level to show that they had mastered the dance. But personally i would rather they just transformed....

You guys seem full of surprises, first Broli, then another pack planned, now an old fusion project.

Way off-topic: If I spelled anything wrong it's due to the fact that it is now 6:30am and I've been on here since 8pm last night and my brain is seizing up (I dislike making spelling errors).

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My nets beng all ****ty recently, though i have finished majority of the sprites i only have like 2 to go so please hold the release of the pack just a a little longer until i can get them to gg or kama, kthx

Best answers
:p

God Gundam!! if u got fusion anmation done for 1 char use it for the other char (goten has add the same to trunks model)

Well i dont think they will code anything :] The fusion dace should just be an transformation u got 30000 PL with krillin(goten,trunks ect) then then turning the transform time they preforme dance. And if ur in normal ssj then aura from krillin should be removed goz it would look very freaky and almoast impossible to but the aura to (goten,trunks ect) when tranforming, that would need coding :laff: Well if ur not making a fusion pack for 1.2 i hope u realise Kid Trunks and Goten, Gotenks model for esf 1.2.1 that would be superb :shocked:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Sorry but this earned you a warning for spam. the word penis isnt even blocked out, so he didnt do anything wrong.
Hehe, you said penis. ;D

Anyways, this thread is getting better and better with the more updates that are coming along. Keep it up guys, this is badass ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom