"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
i have two questions. 1) around how many of the slaves can we kill? 2) will they be doing a scared help sort of animation? :D

how many i dont know... but about the second question... i think i can tell ya somethin.. as i know in Valve Hammer cant be models importet wich are doin a animation! Hmm... but maybe some of thum will do a funny face ^^ :talk:

(im not sure but im thinking like that)

G
wow dude, that slave is lookin' BE-uteyful :) GJ, cant wait to start killing him ;D

Best answers
COoL!

Man cant w8 for the pack :p
I bet the pack has more suprieses to come cant w8 to see them ^^
keep it up Very Good Models :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were either four or six slaves to kill, can't remember exactly. They don't change animations when you hit them, which isn't a big deal (I think it would take coding, not sure).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
how many i dont know... but about the second question... i think i can tell ya somethin.. as i know in Valve Hammer cant be models importet wich are doin a animation! Hmm... but maybe some of thum will do a funny face ^^ :talk:

(im not sure but im thinking like that)
Yep you can, as long as it's the idle animation. VHE even displays the animation in the 3d screen.

Best answers
Is he going to be released as only a skin, or is he accually going to be a full new character with his own moves, his own beginning power level and unique starting health/speed, a whole new character?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
They are going to release him as a pack (model, skin, own map, etc) to replace Vegeta.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kk now my exams are all done i can get on with finshing the sprites should be done by the end of this weekend... i think, maybe...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Noober said:
Is he going to be released as only a skin, or is he accually going to be a full new character with his own moves, his own beginning power level and unique starting health/speed, a whole new character?
Cap J said:
They are going to release him as a pack (model, skin, own map, etc) to replace Vegeta
Yea, its going to replace Vegeta, harSens or Pcjoe would have to code Brolly in for him to have his own place...and this is not going to happen.

Best answers
hey i have question....is the broly model gonna be placed right and stuff so the hands dont go thru the characters faces? and is he gonna be position right when in fights...like so goku doesnt look like hes fighting broly's p3n!$....

🌠 Staff
Best answers
hey i have question....is the broly model gonna be placed right and stuff so the hands dont go thru the characters faces? and is he gonna be position right when in fights...like so goku doesnt look like hes fighting broly's p3n!$....
lol, brolli is for the most part positioned correctly. i still probably have to go back and edit a few animations here and there, but for the most part that wont be a problem.

Best answers
ah thats good to hear! cant wait for the pack guys! I unlocked Broly in Budokai 3 and i have now made him a level 99 fighter!! so fun to be so powerful!! ;D But its ashame how his voice is done...really a let down :(

G
eh, theres proly about 3 or 4 brolli sound packs out there :) besides, i cant wait for the jap sounds, he is much cooler like that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
fortnox said:
eh, theres proly about 3 or 4 brolli sound packs out there :) besides, i cant wait for the jap sounds, he is much cooler like that.
Second that :).

(By the way GG, I love your new sig and avatar set :D)

Best answers
Vegeta Being my favorite Character On ESF
Broly Being my favorite badguy
I love you guys... GROUPE HUG!

Best answers
what i meant by the way broly sounds i meant in budokai 3...he sounds too....guh....and they practically made him only say kakarot most of the time...and he does it so....badly....its like hes choking on his saliva!! lol...but anyway....about the sound packs for the ESF Broly..i think GG and Kama will make will be Uber L337! that one clip i saw of Broly powering up and yelling kakarotto was awsome!

G
ah, yes. i think they used the same voice actor as vegeta, he sounds so stupid.
so, i hear the map is finished. and i think theres a few more animaitons left to be doing, is it mainly the sprites that are left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom