★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New concept is now up.

Best answers
Woww!
i liked it!

And about the picture where goku is grabing freeza?? it will be possible to do or it was just to tease?

sucess

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll find out soon enough :)

Best answers
THANK GOD YOU GOT RID OF SPAMMING!
but even after reading this i cant imagin what the sam thing will do for mele... i mean will it be like budokai tenkaichi except for no blast meter or whatever that **** is called? so you cant do a kame unless you have attacked someone? thats bad ass, but what about mele can you do other than knockback?
i was thinking a while ago that you could kinda make an attack that hit the person but didnt do as much damage and they dont fly as far and then you still have to keep running into them then dif animations liek prepunch but manual and not just punches.
also if you guys havent changed the recovery in this game yet, you need to. not havign to ability to do recover after being hit, i.e. the 5 hit roll glitch, is hella lame you should be able to expend ki to just end your knockback instantly, like with a teleport or just some invincibility frames like guilty gear.
preferably id say just copy off budokai its the closest representation of dbz fighting in a game next to this one, especialy with the ability to freely teleport even during heavy combos, if you have perfect timing and teleport right when the attack hits you. otherwise you still get beat on. i know your probably already done with the game, AND I WANNA BETA TEST BY THE WAY, common you know you love meh. ^_^

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THANK GOD YOU GOT RID OF SPAMMING!
but even after reading this i cant imagin what the sam thing will do for mele... i mean will it be like budokai tenkaichi except for no blast meter or whatever that **** is called? so you cant do a kame unless you have attacked someone?
Not exactly. Players will be still be able to perform the signature attacks just as they did in 1.2.3 and the open beta. Think of the SAM as a way to improve or modify the attack.

Best answers
So you can throw ur opponent any time u want? Or are there certain disadvantages when using the throw melee? And how exactly will the combo work, do I have to button smash again in order to make a certain combo once I hit my opponent with mouse 2? That would suck ;). Or will it be an automatic thing?

Edit: + how can u call it melee if I just throw away me opponent?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we still need to give throw some dissadvantage. Like waste lots of KI/stamina, oponent can break free and throw you if he has more stamina.

We have yet to fully design it to be exact. But we do all agree a throw should be in there and that to use youll be holding both mouse buttons and fly into someone.

Best answers
Then I hope the 1.2 people dont try to spam it ;), even though it will have disadvantages. And pleeeease make this throwing thing quick, not like the eternity it did take in 1.2...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And if the spinning velocity is increased it will look even better.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe there was a POTW of that once.

Masta pointing a gun at DTs head ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darktooth is the man. He does such awesome work for the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom