Best answers
trees are not on the ground? odd, dang models

hulls file? what the, what you do with that???' how you use it? what does it do???

8 8 18
24 24 24
8 8 12

that does that mean??

Best answers
no...I mean the characters models...not the trees..when they walk around the map...it looks like they are walking on air instead of actually walking on ground...that only has one explaination...ur map is based on alpha...not beta 1.0

Best answers
it is? oh, i see... now why it does that. i was woundering why that happened...

god dang this hull file is really annorying, lthey should have made it like counter-strike.... and there spawn point thing.. why is it so small :|
you put them on the ground and they spawm inside the ground, so u have to put them in the air, so the ppl drop to the ground, annorying... well any ways, hope they fix that in the next update....
Where the .hull file???
how do you put it on the batch compiler???? it says .hull but its a .txt, does anyone have batch compiler and have it all set up?? if so, can you take a screen shot of how you set it up... why the hell did that make it like this any ways????

Best answers
this map is good. it would be better if there was more detail in the terrain (its too flat in some areas) and this map would look a lot better if you changed the sky

Best answers
Largo, I have the hullfile set up with Batch Compiler. I will post a screenshot for you when I get home (at school right now)

Best answers
So do you know how to fix the characters "floating abouve the ground when walking" problem?? It looks really weird now as characters are not actually walking on ground...

Best answers
thanks Sandrock.
the download, it should work...
they sky, it never whats to change for me :\

Best answers
U put the hullfile in the batch by adding this line: -hullfile "the path of the hulls.txt" after the hlcsg.exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom