Majin Buu-W.I.P.

Best answers
The head isn't darker it just are 2 different kinds of pink...
the head has more yellow in it while the body and neck more blue... or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that smo means... look at ur shoulder they r not the same there is a line between them! u have to fix that....

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of you are wrong.

Smo means that the shade of pink on the head is different from the one on the body... and the highlights on the body are really white while on the head they are more "soft"...

Best answers
yeah man that's what i meant when i said difference between light and dark.

so what do you think? shall i change the head or the body??? o_O

Best answers
Change the face a bit..
Right now, because the mouth is (kinda) closed, i think the face is a bit too plain..
Too lil' detail on a large surface.. (you feelin' me? o_o )
What you could do is add...:

:notice: http://dbz-pictures-and-episodes.com/images/buu.jpg

..those wrinkles between the mouth and eyes, Not exactly a nose, but you know what i'm talking about.. think that :warning:even skinned:warning: it would look good..
-The folds next to his mouth, caused by the smile he has on his face, would perhaps also add a bit of detail to his face.. don't know how it would look on the model but you might wanna try it out..
-Also, i think the face looked MUCH better with the mouth a bit more open.. showing more of his teeth so to say.. the shape the edges of his mouth run now looks weird.. o_O
-Also, don't forget to add the holes (like the ones on his head) that run from his shoulders down his arms..
-The color/shade of pink is different at the arms and the rest of his body.. fix that..

Minor changes but if you'd fix that, i'd say he looks absolutely perfect.. 100% buu.. :)
If this is really your first attempt at modeling, i'm looking forward to your future work.. :yes:
Perhaps an edit of this model into a Gotenks Buu?

Best answers
the mouth position is just an animation(is like you know it from before).
i'll add more shading(wrinkles too ;) ) on the head and change the arms(becuz right now: head too less shadin; torso perfect; arms too much shading). i'll add the holes after fixing the arms(of course :] ).
after all that i'll redo the legs(i'll make them really buu-ish this time) and then i'm done(not much but it's somethin...)

Best answers
Sounds good.. :)
But what do you mean by making the leggs more "buu-ish"?
They look fine to me as they are.. o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

1 and 3 = head colours (light and dark)
2 and 4 = body colours (light and dark)

G
btw mario, y do u keep posting that render? if u want it as ur sig, change it in ur user CP

on topic: smos right, and cant wait to see the "buu-ish" legs, lol

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the mouth is too wide :/
but it's no biggy you can leave it as it is...
awesome job, i like it alot

Best answers
thx smo, that'll help alot. finally someone who knows what he's talkin about ;) .

btw mario, y do u keep posting that render? if u want it as ur sig, change it in ur user CP
lol. it IS my sig. look at that nice seperation line :shocked: .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude make ur sig smaller, ur exceeding the max size..... anyways, u should make the mouth a bit less wide....its like ....he just ate a tree or sumthing X.x

Best answers
hmm the sig is too big.... the rules say it can only be 450x150 pixels sigs or something like that :)

G
its gone now anywway, but b4 wen u had ur sig up, i looked at sum of ur earlier posts and it werent there, which didnt make any sense, so i thought u had just osted it and thought that was sig lol

Best answers
just to let you guys know: i was very busy with school this week. but now it's weekend and i'll finish the model(skin tweak and legs) in one or two days. i'll sure post an update tomorrow no matter if it's done or not :) .
so if you're still intrested stay tuned.

@Cell: prepare... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom