Majin Buu-W.I.P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first char model? Dam, awesome, you surpassed 90% of the modelers/ripper(editors) on this forum.

Awesome man, love it. If you need help, and at all, im here..

Best answers
thx cj. i'm really sorry for not updating but school...i'm so fckn slow because of that ;( . but next week are the last papers(just 2) for a longer time so i'll have more time this weekend. cu soon with finished buu o_O .

@fortnox: i mean the model and texture...

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yo man on the animations, u gota be sure to have everything right. i've seen some of ESF worlds models they say work with 1.2, in a sense they do but not all have the right animations play right. throw,stun,combo_ 1and 2 pre-punch. when your done animating or converting the skeley. plz test the models animations ingame, all of the major animations, befor u release it. i would hate to see u release it to only get bad feedback do to the bad aniamtions/skeley converting. dont just look at them in HL modeler viewer actually test it ingame. i've done that and i see where things go wrong when i put it ingame nothing is right. -_-; anyways i got my upgrade (finally) now i can set u p a ik chain in 2 clicks ^_^

G
u can re-do em if u want and all, but the model of the pants looks fine IMHO, i think its just the texture. btw, that bug was cuz they added another anim, so the others got moved down on the list, so ud b doing the wrong anims

Best answers
since i first uv-mapped this model and changed a lot AFTER THAT i decided (probably o_o ) to re-uvmap/ and -skin it. as i said before this is my first char. so it's my first organic skin, too. and i learned alot by making this. first I only wanted to do it for practise but since i love buu( :laff: yeah i love him...) and it turned out so good i want to make it better.

in short: i'll reskin it cuz

1. i tweaked alot after skinning(srewed up the skin)
2. i learned skinning by doing the first skin and wanna use new abilitys to make a better one
3. the uv-map really sux

but don't worry. i'll start right now and finish it till sunday or monday(or maybe today...saturday). it won't take any long till it's finished. STAY TUNED!!!

Best answers
Mario Ana said:
since i first uv-mapped this model and changed a lot AFTER THAT i decided (probably o_o ) to re-uvmap/ and -skin it. as i said before this is my first char. so it's my first organic skin, too. and i learned alot by making this. first I only wanted to do it for practise but since i love buu( :laff: yeah i love him...) and it turned out so good i want to make it better.

in short: i'll reskin it cuz

1. i tweaked alot after skinning(srewed up the skin)
2. i learned skinning by doing the first skin and wanna use new abilitys to make a better one
3. the uv-map really sux

but don't worry. i'll start right now and finish it till sunday or monday(or maybe today...saturday). it won't take any long till it's finished. STAY TUNED!!!
kool, cant wait to see the new skin on it

*w00t 300th post, more growth for my superl33t E-penis*

Best answers
ok. the model(only the mesh) is done (new arms *again*, new pants and tweaks) BUT: i really suck at uv-mapping (i know you couldn't see that on the old skin o_o ) and i really got no time to learn it now. since i think you all (me too) want that thing released fast i need someone to uv-map it for me so i can make a new skin.

i'll learn it for future projects but for this one...

so if there's someone who wants to help me just post it here (i'll also contact some guys...)

Best answers
do you mean you'll try if i don't find someone cuz:
A - you are not that good at it
B - you have not that much time
C - you are too lazy

tell me plz. so i know how hard i gotta go on searchin o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might ttry it if i find the time for it i can finally try skinmapping in max then :p
anyway looks great so far man

Best answers
IT's a pretty decent model, Don't let the skinmap screw the skin now .

Best answers
iam just saying it because skinmapping isn't the funnest thing in the world to do, but i do want to see this model finished and iam willing to do it if noone else can

Best answers
@Toast: that's what i wanted to hear :) .
@Lord Killmore: when do you know if you find the time?
@Sorrow: that's why i want somebody else to do it this time.

Best answers
since your reskinning it, heres a good ref for buu's pants for his folds if you need one, too bad pic is small

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it all regrouped and stuff? i can skinmap it if it is... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom