Majin Buu-W.I.P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah let ssc skin it.
and i think it´s better when not regrouped so you can skinmap every single part more easier

Best answers
@SSC: that'd be sooo fckn nice :yes: . do you mean every part(pants torso etc) regrouped in one or seperate? ah...just tell me were i can contact you and send it to you(msn would be good). but you know i only want it skinmapped not skinned?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what skinmapping is, dont worry :) Plus, youre so much better at me in skinning.

Yeah, i mean every part regrouped into seperate groups, that way most of my time wont be taken up by selecting faces and regrouping. (One group is ok too :) )

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: mehdi77777
E-Mail: Same as MSN

(OTHERS, PLEASE DONT SPAM THESE CONTACTS, IT ANNOYS ME)

G
cool, buu gets a skin :D (or a skin MAP, but thats just b4 the skin ^^)

Best answers
Sentient

i just want to say that i got a warning once for saying something like once... and i asked it in a long line... not as direct as you ask it..

so for justice i hope that they warn you 2 :p but for the forum i hope that the moderators grow up and don`t warn for things like that. i know.. by saiying this i risk a warning... but i`m willing to say this to help people that they don`t get a warning for NOTHING!!!

BTW.. not all the moderators are like that.. and i`m not gonna say witch moderator gave me the warning.. o well.. just see this a a notice..

And for the model.. i can`t see any screenshots.. so you might consider of mail me to ask an accound to dump your screenshots.. i don`t ask anything for it!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welp, i talked to mario today and he said he'd send me the model in E-Mail as he had to tweak it some. So, as soon as i get it, imma skinmap it and email it back.

G
cool :D that good, i tried to skinmapp once but it was kinda confusing and boring lol + i had PSP not PS and the tut was for PS

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
BUMB where are ya man? if buu done yet ? O_O O_O :cry: :cry: :tired:

Best answers
i'm right behind you :devgrin: ;) .
nono. it's not done yet but almost...it's fckn hard to make it work with an existing skeleton. but i'm almost done with this. just the crotch area needs to be remodeled cuz it doesn't deform good. after remodeling (these about 5 polys *notmuch*) i'll give it instantly to SSC to skinmap it.

ps.: even if you guys don't see updates...i'm workin my a** off :] . i'll post some pics of some of the esf anims workin with my model when i'm done with his crotch (today or tomorrow).

G
cell think u mean BUMP* not BUM lol
that cool mario :D cell, paitamnce is something that i cant remeber begining with V. i cant remember what it was, but it was very smart-like, and it woulda sounded cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didnt say Bum, he said Bump. Read better.

And im really awaiting this, hope the skin comes out nice.

G
he meant to say BUMP but he said BUMB which is basicly same as BUM, lol, i think most of us r awaiting this :) its a icredible mdl, can we see a few screenyS?

Best answers
i didn't go on yet (just have to fix crotch, remember?) cuz the weather is sooo nice now (always rain before :cry: ). so i had to go out. but i'll post some screens of the workin model (workin with esf skel) in about 9 hours.

Best answers
it's not perfect but i think it's enough (it took so long cuz i'm a perfectionist... but i gave up makin it perfect ;D ). in some extrem bendy poses the upper legs get a bit flat (not fully) and the arms do not bend perfect (just technically bad...it LOOKS good). most of these "errors" (inperfect things is the better word for that ;) ) will not be visible ingame cuz you see the model from the back. and even for other players it won't be sooo much visible cuz often it's just some frames of the anim. and the most bendy anims are the fast combos (which i'll prolly have to redo...have to talk to ssc about that).

enough of that... i'll give it to SSC now to skinmap it. so expect skin WIP pics soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom