for the rest, its cool, i like the arms and back in particular. GJ

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Mario u done yet? i'm getig ichy here to play with it :p

Bolteh2

B
stop the spam or ill stop this thread, only posts relevant to the topic are allowed, you all have been warned

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
man u forgot to add the holes on the arms

G
^bump^

cmon dont let the thread die, yea we cant do much on this thread, but we can keep it alive till theres an update, cmon

Best answers
i think its all perfect! and i really cant wait to get him... fast animate him! :D GJ!

G
animating him will b hard, i hear that 1.2 will b released very soon, and if it is released u will need 2 do all about 250-600 anims (cant remeber exactly how many), unless u can assign him 2 a buu skeleton, which i doubt, u could always ask EEA/nuttzy if u could use the skeleton on his buu mdl, thatd giv u a good 150 anims, ud only hav 2 do the new ones, yea htats still alot but its better

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
their skeley system is the same as 1.1. it's just new animation for the bones. becuz if u liik in the smd's the 1.2 melee is alrdy ther O_O, just the ideal stance tho ^_^ so yea it's the same skeley system. it'll be easy to add the 1.2 animations and then tweak them to fit buu ^_^ soooo.....it's all good .

G
which is pritty much what i said lol, no1 said there was dif skeleton system, btw u wont b able 2 assign it to a fat buu or evil buu skeleton, cuz of the cape, u would hav sumin flapping

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i can always delete those bones since theres no use for them ^_^

Best answers
man stop crying fortnox. i've just visited my dad for some days. i'll continue tomorrow(now i need sleep'n'weed). i'll finish the skin and make the last tweaks. then i'll give it to cell to animate it. so don't say that the thread is dead just becuz there're no ubdates for some lil tiny days ;) . chill man i've got holidays :cool: .

G
im pritty sure (not 100% tho) that if u delete the bones of the cape, ull get a error wen compiling, itll say sumin like "cant find bone capbip01" or somin like that, ud proly end up having 2 go through em all again anyway to get rid of the cape, lol

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
or plan B, i just make a new skeley ^_^ which will be easy once i learn ****ing LW now since max crashes non stop -_-; i can do anything now but learn a whole new program. or plan C since he doews;t have a cape i can give him veget's or gokus skeley to see how that works out, but i'll most likely make the skeley

Best answers
I must say thats the best buu model ever, very much so like him, good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model looks great, but i think the pants should be abit more baggy

Best answers
well...here's a lil update: the arms are animated(just a test). i tweaked the head a bit more...man i tired just look o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
torso is to fat, and way to tall, shrink it, and make the waist smaller. Buff the shoulders a bit more, and lower the armpits a bit.

Best answers
here's another update:i made a new mouth texture again and i tweaked the head more. i also attached a pic of some new face expressions.

Best answers
1 word: no can't come up with any... I'll just say :"WOW!!"
the best (realistic shade) buumodel around
cuz Mdave's cellshaded one is kickass too. Wow I found a word...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom